• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how and where do you find your partner?

samlymu

Hi, I am a webmaster. I am looking for some ad networks to monetize my site. Now I am working with reachjunction which is recommended by one of my friends. I am wondering how I can find more suitable networks, or how and where the manager find their publishers?

I have never heard of that one before, I am using adhitz.com, but thats an ads network for bux.to sites.
I also pay to advertise at their network, currently only for one website.
I have also ads running at adsense and bidvertiser.

You need a budget tho, to run your ads on those networks.
Mine is currently about 200 euro a month, while I only make 16 a month from the ads on my websites.

try finding some affiliate companies such as clickbank.com, cj.com or use networks like google adsense adbrite, adsell etc, the list is huge but what's your main preference?

Hi,

I never heard about reachjunction before. I mainly use Google AdSense to make money with my websites. I have been trying many ways to make more money with my websites. However Google AdSense seems the best and reliable.

Back