• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How about this design?

Hey there. Nice site!

All I'll suggest is don't use all CAPS IN YOUR TITLE.

e.g.

The Webmakers.biz
The webmakers.biz
The Webmakers.Biz

etc.etc....

Wow really impressive site, the site is eye catching. And lo_ok like what a professional site should be. Hope I can be like you someday, I'm just a new designer lo_oking to learn more. :classic2:

Nicely done

Very well done. I also would like to know what you used to make your logo.

The title makes it seem unprofessional. TheWebMakers.biz, like what you called your site, would do nicely.

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm pretty sure they used Photoshop for the site. I didn't design it myself; I'm a terrible designer. My design crew made it.

If you get your site done by TheWebMakers, you'll get a quality site made by the same guys.. :)

I feel the logo is MUCH too big and distracts one from the actual content.

Either reduce the size of the logo or bump up the font size.

:)

Cyber: I'm the Chief Marketing Officer.

Jan: Thanks for the constructive criticism. I'll remember that for when we re-design the site someday. ;)

I think the site is really good NC_TOM, keep the logo big so everyone remembers your name. and i like that the logo is on the right, because its different. Maybe for the next redesign you can add a flash nav.

Hey,

I like the idea of a Flash navigation. Hopefully by the time we re-design the site, a pretty high % of Internet users will have Flash installed. We're really good with Flash though.

Razor: How long have you been visiting Freewebspace.net? I like to know who all the October 2000-registered visitors are; were you on the old forum?

Actually NC_TOM, I believe about 80-90+% of internet users have flash. And even if they don't you could always write a javascript to detect flash and display it and if the js does not detect it, it could use a image map instead.

And yes, I was a member of the old forum.

Back