• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting with FULL security

tzyzhing

I would like to have a hosting with full security. Here are the requirements.

Security Requirements :
DDoS protection
SSL Protection
Hacker Protection
Protect against MySQL injection

Space : 50MB
Bandwidth : 10GB or MORE (Preferably 50GB)
Latest cpanel (Cpanel X) which has ALL the functions like a normal host.
Multiple Domain Hosting (Around 5 - 10)
Payment : Paypal
Price : $5 or less a month.

Conditions : If website got hacked or a MySQL injection occurs, I want my full refund as I'm not given what I'm promised.

This will be a long term business so I need very stable and reliable host. NO downtime wanted, if more than 3 downtime, I will cancel the hosting.

Email : tzy.zhing@gmail.com

Thank you.

Absolutely nothing is hack-proof.

Something as simple as a kid getting your ROOT Password from a Data Center Security Breach, makes you just as vulnerable as if you didn't have
CHKROOTKIT
DDOS.SH
APF
ETC, ETC, ETC.

Sorry. I know.

MySQL injection, that's YOUR responsbility, no one else's. Your host is not responsible for you installing a buggy, un-updated version of a Crappy Mambo Installation.

However for $75.99 per month, I'll host 50mb of space on one of our servers, with complete web CMS installation and biweekly site maintenance, with updates, installations, and routing port checks on your domain. Basically fully managed shared hosting.

Let me know if this interests you. Basically your budget for Managed Shared Hosting is about $70 per month too shy.

Last edited:
Normal hosting is not managed. Managed hosting gets expensive because you are paying some one for their time. Some people get paid $125/hr. for their work, so actually $75.99 is actually not that high for a month. Also If you feel like you are going to have constant problems, I would recommend a Virtuozzo 3.0 VPS. VZ 3.0 now has firewall capabilities.

tzyzhing - you are requesting someting impossible, especially when talking about SQL injections, etc. You must secure your scripts yourself. Imagine this:

before buying a new car, I tell to seller: "If I'll have any accident while driving this car, I will request full refund. If I'll get out of fuel 3 times, I'll cancel my purchase". makes any sense?

Good point ManXP, just to add another point is that it all depends on the script/cms that you are using and how secured it is, if it have many security holes and bugs then it's certainly not our responsibility if you get hacked. Our main responsibility is to ensure that you are within a secured hosting environment against any type of DoS, exploits...etc.

Please let us know if you are still interested and we will be happy to make you an offer :)

Many Thanks.

Yeh, it seems that you have quite a few stipulations attached to your request. Good luck finding a host that will only charge you around $5 / month. Most of the security starts from you and what you do to your website. Also, using PHP-Nuke is just asking to get hacked easily. Period.
There have been many many people that I know that have been hacked or have had issues with nuke. Just a word of advice.

Good luck.

If more than 3 downtimes, you'll cancel? Any host will have downtime for maintenance, and there is no way around that. It's really upto how long the downtime is.

Hosting with FULL security
Not a possibility, some spend all their tme finding ways, if this is what you need you need to contact an agency that deals in such security.
And you will not find it at a price I think you can afford if you are looking here.
You will have a server not a shared hosting account, a security expert to initially set it up and monitor it....etc. And definately not at around $5/month
If you need this type of security at that price what the devil are you dealing in.

Ok, i've kinda thinked about it again.

The MySQL injection bug in my script is fixed. So I'll cancel off that MySQL injection.

What I'm talking about downtime is, I do not like downtimes ALL the time. Like the host I'm using now, there must be downtime everyday, I paid $5 for a month. I guess they have 'maintainence' everyday. That's one thing that really annoys me.

Secondly, I heard that DDos attacks can be prevented with fast connections.

Hmm.. how about that?

I think your current experience has made you a bit too concerned with security. Obviously the host you have at the moment isn't up to scratch, but I'm sure that many of the more established hosts here will be able to fill your needs. :)

tzyzhing said:
Secondly, I heard that DDos attacks can be prevented with fast connections.

Hmm.. how about that?

Ur mistaken there ddos can be prevented by capping line speed to lesser speed not by giving full burst to line.

DDOS can be prevented , but avoided? No it cannot be avoided. Be 100% DDOS Secure? NEVER. Keep that in mind.

But why is someone trying to hack u ? Why u so worried , you got enemies?

If you're still looking, I can make an offer.

500 MB webspace
10 GB bandwidth
cPanel and Fantastico

$2.95 monthly

Spiked Hosting (We're currently rebuilding. You can just make a request in the paid forum, and we'll get you set up!)

a1whs.com : My site has been inserted with MySQL stuff numerous times (Now I've fixed my script) and DDos attack all the time.

How can I prevent DDos attack?

Kommercial : Can you provide me with all my needs? Thanks

DDoS attacks are not your responsibility. It is your host's. MySQL injection is fairly easy to prevent. Just takes careful coding.

NeonCube Internet Solutions can host you on our Personal plan.

1GB Private Space
10GB Private Bandwidth
cPanel 10
Fantastico
$2.50/month

You can see more details here. Or you may order here.

Our server protects against DDoS attacks with ddos.sh. Also, no clients are given Shell access.

Our website is not finished yet. But it's getting closer and closer. Our billing and support software, however, are totally done.

Last edited:
WHo is your current host? I think we should all know, because if someone is DDoS'ing YOU, we're going to want to know that, won't we? If they are DDoS'ing someone else and you're sharing that IP, then F'em.

We have a private IP, and our hotel carrier is Telx in Atlanta, GA, USA.

Oh, I just realized that HW's question probably wasn't directed at me. Sorry. :p

DDOS is really very irritating and the last time we had one due to one of the major sites, we banned an entire privince in china! LOL

Plainly put, if yours is a chinese site and is suffering attacks fron china, then you might want to consider hosting with us as we have lotsa experience with chinese DDOS. :)

For your requirements, we can offer the following:

Space: 1gb
Bandwidth: 10gb
............................us$2.50 or 20.00 rmb.

Back