• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting wanted for indy video site...will exchange for...

rafiki55

Okay, I'm entering a contest to make a film in 48 hours...we get a specific topic and have to write, film, and edit in 48 hours.

Anyways, I'm planning on making a site to go along with the film and I would like to have the video online as well. I have my own hosting for the website itself, but I probably won't have enough bandwidth for the video. The video will be in quicktime and will all be original content...so no worries about copyrights or anything

I'm looking for someone to give me:

-100mb-200mb of space
-10 - 20 gb of bandwidth for the first month (I'm guessing that there will be need for that much bandwidth for the first month, but after that I bet it will die down......but hopefully not :p )

After the first or second month I would say I would need a lot less bandwidth or you can stop hosting me if you prefer.

In exchange I'm willing to put a ad (details can be discussed)

OR

I will give you this design that I created myself if you're willing to give me a reasonalbe package in exchange (i.e. more than 2 months of hosting) See it at: http://www.westdot.com/forsale/

Thanks!

Last edited:
What? That template? I don't think an ad is gonna cover 20gigs of transfer...but there are creative ways to get what you want.
What other services do you have that you can trade? If worse comes to worse, just shell out a few bucks for space and be done with it.

:doh!:

yes I know...I was just trying to take a shot.

But realistically if you get 1 sign up from the ads , then that itself has payed for the hosting package. I'm only asking for 20-30gb for the first month or 2...after that it could be as little as 1 to 5gb.

well thanks anyways. If I don't get a reply, then I will buy the bandwidth.

I'm only asking for 20-30gb
ONLY...! That is a lot. Why not just buy some space for a few bucks a month, and put advertising on your site (like google adsense) that way if enough people come to your site you can make the money back

thanks all...

I already have a preferred host, so I'll just stick with them. Thanks anyways.

I was saying "only" because a lot servers don't even use nearly all their bandwidth these days.

Back