• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hosting request

surreal

What can you offer me for a budget of $5 to $10 per month?

Requirements:
-cPanel
-PHP5
-MySQL

Please tell me:
-How long your company has been in business
-Where your servers are located
-What your average support response time is
-What your money back guarantee period is (if any)

Ideally I'm looking for hosts with servers on the east coast of USA or in the UK, but this really depends on the speeds I get to your servers.

I will be hosting http://ugn.juxtaposing.com which is a network of leagues for an online game. Rarely uses more than 10gb of bandwidth a month, but I'd like a fairly large excess just in case!

Last edited:
Hello surreal,

You might be interested in one of the following web hosting packages:
RadixONE: 3000MB Disk Space - 30GB Monthly Transfer - $3.00/month
RadixTWO: 6000MB Disk Space - 60GB Monthly Transfer - $6.00/month
RadixTHREE: 9000MB Disk Space - 90GB Monthly Transfer - $9.00/month

Please refer to this FAQ entry for our business history. Our servers are located in the SoftLayer datacenter near downtown Dallas. We usually respond to support tickets within 30 minutes, which is about our average.

We usually offer a 30 day money back guarantee policy, but because we know people don't trust hosting providers they don't know yet that often, we'll give you your first month for free WITHOUT any payment. Just contact our sales department after your order (and before payment!) and include a link to this thread. We will then reverse your first invoice. :)

www.radixhosting.com

Best regards,

Hey,

YourBigSite Hosting an offer you a quality service at an affordable price. All our packages come with cPanel, PHP 5 and MySQL. We have been in the hosting business since 2003 (see our about us page on our site for more details). Our support desk is manned 24x7 by trained professionals and the majority of issues are solved the same hour they are raised. We have a money back period of 14 days guaranteed.

The following packages meet your budget:
SH One - 1,000MB Space, 8,000MB Bandwidth - $1.99/month
SH Two - 4,000MB Space, 40,000MB Bandwidth - $5.99/month
SH Three - 7,000MB Space, 100,000MB Bandwidth - $9.99/month

All packages come with Unlimited Features

Take a look at www.YourBigSite.com

Thanks

DigitalWorldHost can offer you our entire line of shared hosting plans as they all fall within your budget. There is not enough room to list them all so I will simply list two.

Tier 6 Shared - 25 GB Space // 100 GB Transfer @ $4.99 USD/month [click to order]
15 hosted domains, 25 mySQL databases
Tier 8 Shared - 43.5 GB Space // 175 GB Transfer @ $7.99 USD/month [click to order]
unlimited hosted domains, unlimited mySQL databases

What's Included:
cPanel and Fantastico Deluxe
Unlimited FTP and Email Accounts
***$1.00 USD One Time Setup Fee ***

Why Us:
1) Online since October of 2005
2) 99.66% uptime since October of 2005
3) 100% customer satisfaction; zero (0) public negative review
4) 99.5% uptime guarantee
5) 14 day no question asked money back guarantee
6) 36 hour ticket resolution guarantee
7) Excellent support - voice ticketing support, support email, support desk, online live support, emergency telephone contact

To view our current uptime and all reviews please click here. Your server will be located in Pennsylvania, you can run a speed test to our server here.

See the
plan here!

1 Month Price - $4.99 USD
3 Month Price - $4.99 USD
6 Month Price - $3.99 USD
12 Month Price - $3.99 USD
24 Month Price - $2.99 USD
[AS]Spark
15000 mb Storage
75000 mb Bandwidth
PHP 4 & 5
MySQL 5
Unlimited FTP
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Email Lists
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited PostGreSQL databases
Unlimited Cron Jobs
CGI Access
Fantastico De Luxe (over 52+ pre-installed scripts available!)
Free account transfer
FrontPage Extensions
cPanel 11, latest version
99.9 Uptime!

We've been hosting for almost 2 years now with satisfied customers. Are servers are located in Chicago, Illnois and other areas in the US. Average response time is 30 minutes, 24 hour response is guaranteed.

DigitalWorldHost can offer you our entire line of shared hosting plans as they all fall within your budget. There is not enough room to list them all so I will simply list two.

Tier 6 Shared - 25 GB Space // 100 GB Transfer @ $4.99 USD/month [click to order]
15 hosted domains, 25 mySQL databases
Tier 8 Shared - 43.5 GB Space // 175 GB Transfer @ $7.99 USD/month [click to order]
unlimited hosted domains, unlimited mySQL databases

What's Included:
cPanel and Fantastico Deluxe
Unlimited FTP and Email Accounts
***$1.00 USD One Time Setup Fee ***

Why Us:
1) Online since October of 2005
2) 99.66% uptime since October of 2005
3) 100% customer satisfaction; zero (0) public negative review
4) 99.5% uptime guarantee
5) 14 day no question asked money back guarantee
6) 36 hour ticket resolution guarantee
7) Excellent support - voice ticketing support, support email, support desk, online live support, emergency telephone contact

To view our current uptime and all reviews please click here. Your server will be located in Pennsylvania, you can run a speed test to our server here.

This is a good offer, but 36h support is a little long, especially when I need to ask questions before I sign up! I need a speed test where I can download an actual file to see my speed, which your speed test page does not provide.

36 hour is only the maximum, all of our tickets and emails are answered usually within a few hours. I encourage you to read some of our reviews, our support is one of our strongest traits.

I can assure you that the speed test is fairly accurate, it isn't designed by us and doesn't have any affiliation with us and therefore no bias. I can try to setup another speed test. Please open a sales ticket at www.digitalworldhost.com/supportmain.html

Best regards,

Tang

36 hour is only the maximum, all of our tickets and emails are answered usually within a few hours. I encourage you to read some of our reviews, our support is one of our strongest traits.

I can assure you that the speed test is fairly accurate, it isn't designed by us and doesn't have any affiliation with us and therefore no bias. I can try to setup another speed test. Please open a sales ticket at www.digitalworldhost.com/supportmain.html

Best regards,

Tang

I sent an email to your sales department about 3 hours ago and didn't get a response yet, but I guess I'll try opening a support ticket.

I sent an email to your sales department about 3 hours ago and didn't get a response yet, but I guess I'll try opening a support ticket.

Hello,

We have no records of any emails going to sales at all. However, your ticket has been received and responded to. We are investigating the email issue.

Regards,

Tang

I will offer you professional hosting plan

150 gb diskspace
3500 gb bandwidth
1 free domain
latest cPanel with fantastico deluxe, rvsite builder pro, rv skins
php 5.2.5, mysql 5, almost all modules installed like gd library, zend optimizer
unlimited mysql databases, unlimited email accounts, unlimited ftp accounts
30days moneyback gurantee and 99.9% uptime guarantee

Only for $4.95/month

Plan URL : http://www.lagoonhost.com/shared/linux/hostinpack/pro.html

Our servers are placed in dallas, texas, usa

Our average response time to tickets are 3 to 4 hours. Live support is also provided.

This is our second year in business.

Asking Price: $9.95
50 Gb Space
150 GB Bandwidth
RVSite Builder PRO
Fantastico
cPanel Control Panel
Instant Response Telephone support available (on request)
Ticket System (quickly solves within 24 hours)
Live Chat
Ruby On Rails Support
PHP 5
Mysql

Server location:
North-Eastern Pennsylvania
Upload Link: 1000Mbps
30 Day money-back gurantee
We've been in business since 2005 OttoHost is our latest new brand
Average ticket-response- 1 hour but relatively all tickets have been answered relatively within 10 minutes. But use phone support for instant response.

I'd be happy to host you please PM me i'll setup a custom order link.

Hello surreal,
We have a package that should suit your requirements:

AMPS PACKAGE
5,000 MB Space (5 GB)
75,000 MB Bandwidth (75 GB)
$7.49 per month* (saves 25% per month for life)

-cPanel 11 w/ Fantastico
-X3 Skins and RV Skins
-PHP 5
-Unlimited Features (MySQL, FTP, Email, etc)
-99.9% uptime guarantee
-Free Technical Support

To reply to some of your questions:
-We have been in business since 2006 (over 2 years now).
-Our servers are located in Seattle.
-Average support response time is 2 hours (max is 24 hours).
-We offer a 30 day money back guarantee.

To redeem the promotion, you must enter the coupon OLYMPICS when ordering for the offer to apply (offer expires August 31).

Hey!

We've been in business for 6 years and are going strong! We have recently relaunched our shared hosting packages, after concentrating on shoutcast hosting and dedicated servers for 2 years.

I can offer you a free demo for 3 months!

2 GB Space
75 GB Bandwidth
$5/m after 3 months

Head on over to www.rackedhosting.com/shared hosting.php
Click on the $5 package, and enter coupon CRAZY34FREE .

We don't need your credit card, or anything like that... so it's a hassle free 3 month trial.

Have questions? Email sales@rackedhosting.com, or give us a call 1-866-5RACKED.

Oh, and servers are in Houston, TX. Support time 2-4 hour response.

Disk Space 50,000MB
Monthly Bandwidth 100GB
Cpanel 11
PHP 5 with Zend & IonCube
4.99$ Monthly
http://www.spotgater.com/billing/order.php?step=2&pid=1

For more information
WwW.Spotgater.CoM

Server info
Intel Xeon 3200 series Quad Core processor
2 GB Interleaved ECC server memory
Dual 500 GB RAID edition SATA2 hard drives with 16 MB of cache
10 Mbps Bandwidth

What Included
• FREE Setup
• Cpanel/WHM
• 24/7 Technical Support
• 99.96% Uptime Guarantee
• 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee
• FREE Account Transfers
• No Contracts or Hidden Fees
• Secure, Reliable Network!

Hi. If you care about premium service and affordable price, we may offer you hosting package from DimeReseller.

Your hosting package will include:

4 GB space
40 GB bandwidth
Free setup
Unlimited features (MySQL, Emails, FTP accounts, etc.)
Unlimited hosted domains
Private and anonymous nameservers
Daily + weekly + monthly backups
WHM + cPanel Pro + Fantastico DeLuxe + RVSkin
24/7 Helpdesk, LiveChat and Phone Support
NO hidden or additional fees

The price is only $5 per month

Other bonus features along with more details about your hosting package are listed at cPanel Hosting page. Package may be upgraded/downgraded at any time.

If your old server is running cPanel, we will transfer your accounts to our servers for free.

We would like to make this offer even more serviceable to you, so please contact us with any questions you have

Our offer
http://www.spotgater.com/shared.html

Server info
Intel Xeon 3200 series Quad Core processor
2 GB Interleaved ECC server memory
Dual 500 GB RAID edition SATA2 hard drives with 16 MB of cache
10 Mbps Bandwidth

What Included
• FREE Setup
• Cpanel/WHM
• 24/7 Technical Support
• 99.96% Uptime Guarantee
• 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee
• FREE Account Transfers
• No Contracts or Hidden Fees
• Secure, Reliable Network!

Spotgater, the only thing more annoying than someone who replies twice to the same request is someone who doesn't even answer the request. Zero points for attention to detail.

Anyway, I'm still looking for a host. I was interested in digitalworldhosting.com, but they have some strange policy on large files (can't have a file bigger than 50mb or something), which has put me off a bit.

Spotgater, the only thing more annoying than someone who replies twice to the same request is someone who doesn't even answer the request. Zero points for attention to detail.

Anyway, I'm still looking for a host. I was interested in digitalworldhosting.com, but they have some strange policy on large files (can't have a file bigger than 50mb or something), which has put me off a bit.

The clause only applies if your account is used purely for hosting files. If you have a site with content and some files are greater than 50 MB, we have no problems.

Regards,

Tang

Let me entice you with some of Aurora Servers current promotions:
Enter code "twentyoff" at checkout to recieve 20% off any shared or reseller hosting acct. Send me a PM with the username you used when checking out at our client area and I'll double your bandwidth and resources at no extra cost! Hurry! Offer ends soon!
*We have no file upload limit!*

Last edited:
Hello mate

I can offer you

5000MB space
50000MB bandwidth
cPanel
Everything else unlimited.
just $5 per month

We have quad core server with raid1 setup, DDOS protection and daily backups. Really reliable hosting for you.

regards

Back