• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting needed

ServiceUptime

Worlwide hosting market looks pitiful. Not succeeding in finding non us based hosting. Now looking for any company in the world that will offer me the hosting plan that meets the following requirements:

-budget 10-15US/month
-webspace (10mb or more)
-bandwidth (1Gb or more)
-PHP 4.3.0 and higher with OpenSSL
-Outgoing PING allowed. Execution of PING command from PHP is allowed.
-Outgoing requests from PHP allowed
-No restrictions on ports for outgoing connections. All ports are open.

Is there any exept those that I already have? Please post your offers. Thanks.

Last edited:
bizzzare said:
-No restrictions on ports for outgoing connections. All ports are open.

Would you mind letting us know why you need all ports open? A good Host would never do that, However they can unblock some ports from the Firewall on Request.

This is website/ports uptime monitoring service that checks the availability of the service and alerts when it is down. It has many worldwide locations. there will be only one regular php script on the server. I would buy Dedicated IP from the host if this helps to open all ports.

Last edited:
Hello bizzzare,

If you wan't i could setup a trial package in a minute so you can test your script. We can offer you the folowing

space: 50mb
bandwidth: 10gb/month
unlimited mysql databases
unlimited pop3 accounts
unlimited domains
php 4.3.10
cgi, ssl, perl

server:
Intel Xeon 2.8ghz
2048mb ram
server located in the netherlands
speed test http://www.lemonhosting.com/speedtest.bin

monthly fee €1.5 (1.94 usd)
payment trough paypal or bank transfer

support@lemonhosting.com

www.lemonhosting.com

There is always one - sheesh - lemonhost do you realise that it could take you down and have your DC chuck you!

bizzzare if you want to do that you should get a dedicated AND agreement from the company and DC that you can do it as it could be looked on as abuse and intrusion. Or worse.

Decker said:
There is always one - sheesh - lemonhost do you realise that it could take you down and have your DC chuck you!

bizzzare if you want to do that you should get a dedicated AND agreement from the company and DC that you can do it as it could be looked on as abuse and intrusion. Or worse.

Correctly! (removed the reseller part for the privacy of this client)

Last edited:
Hello Bizzare

Yes as every one stated above it will be a better idea to go on with a dedicated server
rather then going for cheap offers which leads you to unwanted results :)

We have a good deal of servers you can check them out at :
Click Here to See ALL our packages

Click Here To See why to Join IndexCore

If you are interested or have any further question feel free to contact us :
Msn Chat : Zubair11@hotmail.com
Yahoo : govinda1pk@yahoo.com (Only for emails)
Email : zubair1@indexcore.com (Only for emails)

Thank you
Have a nice day!

Decker said:

ah I must have missed that part, soz :confused2

Last edited:
You cannot expect all ports to be opened with $15 per month and shared web hosting. You need a dedicated server or at least a VPS ;)

I dont know about all ports opened but I can offer you the other stuff I believe with my Gold Kit. 200 MB Space and 2GB bandwith for $10.99 per month. If interested please visit www.lighteningfast.net for more information.

Romeo :)

romeo18 said:
I dont know about all ports opened but I can offer you the other stuff I believe with my Gold Kit. 200 MB Space and 2GB bandwith for $10.99 per month. If interested please visit www.lighteningfast.net for more information.

He specifically said "No restrictions on ports for outgoing connections. All ports are open." I don't think you should offer until you find out for sure if all ports can be opened on your server (highly doubt it).

You never know. Some people ask for a lot of stuff and then decide they can do with out a thing or two. I have seen it on here before. Although, I agree with everyone else that if he wants that then he is better off with dedicated server.

Back