• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Needed-badly

plex

Hi all, im new, i really want to show people how i webdesign and i want to tell them about my life. I need hosting for a personal site with some files. The host will be affiliated by the site i create.please email me at plexcom@gmail.com if you are intrested in providing this hosting
Space i need:500mb-1gb
bandwith-2-4gb
a subdomain name. plex.hostname.com
And a link so i can affiliate them :)

why

why doesnt anyone respond? please i really need this hosting. I want to provide many programs, and music for users.. :)

Plex if u have msn or any messenger of any kind contact tell me the id via pm only cause i know a dude who is gonaa start his hosting company soon so i might ask him to make u an account. I cannot ask him to make myself an account cause my requirments are too high and plus he is on 10mbit server and i dont go well with 10mbit servers so pm me maybe i can help u out here.

I'll give you 2GB / 5 GB Bandwidth, no posts, no nothing.

plbeane94.gbmails.com/plex :)

You get FTP, too. :wink2:

Back