• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Launched - Needs Feedback on Site Design

LiquidGoat said:
Don't be mad at us that template you bought was crap.

Seems like this host will be great, seeing as the host insults people and can't spell.

Na i just dont care to spell properly cause no one deserves to read properly written words here.

And nice solution buy a new template ok sure and i will make it totally flash and lets see what solution u give than.

here is my solution:
you go broke, get shut down, and all dial-up users have a riot against you for being prejeduce against dial-up users :p
to tell you the truth, must users are dial up so i think u will go under. lol

Na i just dont care to spell properly cause no one deserves to read properly written words here.

And nice solution buy a new template ok sure and i will make it totally flash and lets see what solution u give than.

So your potential customers don't deserve correct spelling?

And you're going to buy an even more crappy template just to spite us? You're so stupid, ruining your site to spite us is asinine.

And you're going to buy an even more crappy template just to spite us? You're so stupid, ruining your site to spite us is asinine.
i agree

hey, awh1s, you asked for an opinion, and we gave one; its crap. Now do a total re-design or stop replying saying you dont like our opinion :shame:

dont come back until you have a new design.

In my opinion,
If you start the design from 0 then you got this design I give you one thumb up. (since I can't do that ^^) However it needs some retouch... ^^
If you just use templates and just mix them all, you need to be more creative :)
And for the flash.... Personally I am person 'Hate' Menu Flash. Why? Simple :) Do I need to wait until that flash fully loading before I start to surf your site? ^^
Everytime I click a link then wait again until it loaded with some 'sound'.
But.. I found that some sites that have good flash as header, but they put their menu under that which are images/text or very small file size flash.

I think that's my opinion ^^ For sure I am bad in design and not good in art, but at least I know that does it mean by efficiency ^^

Dan ^^

LiquidGoat said:

Oh wait are u a customer i doubt . SO it was basically for u my dear freind not for everyone but to some other dudes too. And should i use disctionary all the time when i post to check my spelling and grammer ? who has that much time i know i dont cause i got other more important buisness to take care off.

And moose till now i saw only bullshit replies i have to say cause replies ought to give solutions not just post crap like baah flash i hate flash and that be end of it. Solutions in replies are always welcome but posting crappy negative feedback with no solutions is not called helping or for that matter of fact opinion....

And leather dude i will keep in mind that some people are still on AOL and look for paid webhosting. Free Webhosting i can understand but paid hosting by dial up users i am not sure if there are many cases like that . But ok i will go broke and shut it down if that makes dial up users happy? Or how bout i just provide free hosting and lots of ads on their sites and no flash ? would that do also?

First off, get this into your head: WE GAVE YOU SOLUTIONS!. We told you flash doesn't work on your site, and to fix the background/images problem. What else do we need to give you? Do we need to tell you HOW to do it? It's your site, none of us care enough to recreate your site for you. That's your job.

The majority of all internet users are dial up users. You are the most stupid "businessman" if you just throw away 60-70% of your potential client base.

I'll bet my left nut this host goes down in flames. Any takers?

I think if I put a site in this forum, it's mean I am ready to receive any comments. Good or Bad, critics or suggestion. I think that will help me to make the site better. So a1whs.com, if you do not want to hear anything from us, perhaps it's not necessary for you to ask people review your design. Well some of people said is true some of not, it's depend on you want to take it or not. Okay :) Don't be mad because people said your design is bad. instead, try to ask why is bad what need to improve or can you help me? Perhaps he might want to help your design who knows :)

Dan ^^

themoose said:
he probably posted just wanting to advertise, not actually wanting a review at all.

Moose I would post it on google if i wanted to advertise . Not here. :biggrin2:

But anyways i do a redign and choose other template. Not a flashy one as liquid is flash hater , and not a potential customer either but lets see if i can make liquid a happier man. :biggrin2:

Well, your site (http://a1whs.com/index.php) is not really a complete template. I think all you really did was make or buy a flash banner or something of the sort because the rest of the page is a simple color radient with text. I think you should get a entire template made before going online.

And as for the flash, I don't really mind it however it does make things slower. If I was to surf your site for a long time it would really start to get annoying. So I would suggest that you keep the flash animated computer image but make the buttons simple rollovers or something of that nature.

And 56k users are very common, even today. There is no reason why a 56k user can't create a website. Because most websites (just the template and coding itself, excluding sound, music and movies and etc) aren't really that big any ways.

As for your language. It does not require you to use a dictionary to use correct spelling and grammar. From your replies in this thread I would not purchase hosting from you as you seem very unprofessional and immature. Also, if you are seriouse about this business then you must assume that everyone is a potential customer.

I am the owner and admin of a new hosting service as well so I know the challenges and needs. When you ask for feedback you have to be able to handle negative feedback as well as positive ones. On the whole, you shouldn't take things so personal; as in most cases they are not.

Last edited:
But anyways i do a redign and choose other template. Not a flashy one as liquid is flash hater , and not a potential customer either but lets see if i can make liquid a happier man.

Don't insinuate that I am making you change your site. It's YOUR fault and YOUR'S alone that your site is horrible.

perhaps you need this one Cool Flash Hehehe :)
I Love to see this flash since it's for intro ^^ But don't like a site with flash menu.

or if you are streessssssssssss you need This song

Last edited:
Dude if u really want to see that intro i can buy that intro if that helps but for that intro i will need to decide the color for background so if i go with that intro what background shall i use?

Lol nice song by the way. Do u want me to get that too lol i can do that too i guess.

Cool thanks vani really appreciate i had 2 other flash links on me but didnt know there was another such site that existed. Cool my market place just expanded.

It is really GREAT that you have a neat flash header, but you could have spent more time and incoporate all the elements of your site better. Your site gives me the feeling of everything is "loose", just flying around and not connected to each other. You could have make you site much better by adding some bordors, decorating the text, and making your color theme more appealing to eyes.

It is really Amazing Work! I like it! I would like to suggest that you should use right space on home page for advertisements and promotions. And On top of the page in green patch you have given features of your business, I think you should provide some links to other pages over there.

First of all thanks Martin .

But i have redone the whole site a brand new design has been incorporated with features like cpanel/webmail login for clients on the main page itself.

OOH sorry liquid it still has some flash in it. But not a heavy one so if your on dial up u should not have issues.

I am just wondering if i should start a new topic or can some moderator change the topic title and add REDONE DESIGN to it.

I shall start a new topic .

And for those who want to see my old site the link it www.a1whs.com/Oldsite

Back