• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting for Domains

helenvale

I am building a website for my friend and he is looking for a host now. He is interested to host his website on www.bloghosts.com

Anyone here has any experience with bloghosts? How is their performance?

In the feature of one of the plans they have it says:
Hosting for 3 Domain

What does that mean? Does it mean their provide three DNS or what? Btw, can't we host as many domains as we want in the same server?

Thanks for your help.

It presume it means that they give you hosting for your main domain name and then allow you to add on two additional domain names pointing to the same site...

Originally posted by DXHost
It presume it means that they give you hosting for your main domain name and then allow you to add on two additional domain names pointing to the same site...

Thats what I assume as well.

"can't we host as many domains as we want in the same server?"

No, not if they explicitely say 3 domains then you will only be able to add on 2 more domains aside from your main one.

Looks like no one has, you might try searching on Google for some opinions or over at Webhostingtalk.com for some opinions.

Good luck! :D

Why not go for a better host? Ofcourse, some scipts like Moveable Type has to be installed manually.

In the feature of one of the plans they have it says:
Hosting for 3 Domain

In my opinion, it's the add-on domains feature. It mean you can host up to 3 domains in the same hosting account. A main domain, then the others are sub folders, and you point domains to that folders. It can be setup easily in CPanel. So, you will have 3 websites with different email addresses, FTP accounts.... but all in one control panel.

Back