• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting and Web Desiner needed Urgently

dear if you are interest . contact PM me we can help you !!
we have more plans for you !

World 500 ***--------------------
500 Mo space
5120 Mo bandwidth
Unlimited Ftp Account
Unlimited Mail Account
Unlimited Data Base Mysql
Unlimited Sub-domain
10 Parked Domain
20 Addon Domain
cPanel 11.4 Control Panel
Fantastico Deluxe / RVSkins
Ruby on Rails Support
PHP 5 / MySQL 5 / CGI BIN
99.99 Uptime Garuntee
15 Day Money Back Garuntee
100 Mbs Network Speed

- Cost : $1.99 / Month (3 Months payment )
>> ORDER
http://besthostworld.com/step_one.php
HERE-----------------------

we may help you with e-shop template and editing, hosting for your online shop and will give you free domain name along with web hosting package,
ypu may contact us via live chat on our website or ICQ 133214313
Looking forward to hearing from you

vinyong - We offer RV Site Builder on our servers. It automatically creates web sites for you based off of templates you can pick from. Some of them have flash while most have html. If you are interested, we can set up a trial for you.

Hi vinyong, you need to give more info than you have.

Your request suggests a full development for an e-commerce site.

Hosting space and transfer are an add-on, as is suggested in your posts the customisation of a shopping cart seems your most important part.

Can you tell us what it is for, if there is an existing site to move to this, what timescale for delivery, what budget you have for this, 'branding' type, etc.

You can PM these details if you don't want to post them.

I can offer you a 50$ one time fee for hosting + webdesign and a free domain :) I buy domains from from one of my friends so as soon as payment is recieved the domain should be created within 2 hrs (+dns transfer) and then the following year would only cost 10 dollars per month. My friend is the one who designed my site which is http://proshosting.net/ If you would like to sign up please pm me I would be glad to help. The package details are as followed
8Gb of space 80Gb of Bandwith cpanel/fantastico/rvskins Unlimited Features

Back