• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting and Web Desiner needed Urgently

Hi,

We're pleaset to help! Please let me know what kind of web hosting plan and web design do you need. You can either PM me or to contact us through our web site.

Hello,

We can offer you a hosting plan with a free domain as well as assist you with the website design. Please mention your requirements in detail. You can view our shared hosting plans at http://www.eukhost.com/packages.php

If you have any queries feel free to ask here or contact 'Online Chat' on our website.

thanks.... anyone know how to design oscommerce site template and setup for me with informations given etc?

I don't design osCommerce templates, but one of my friends does. His site is SupremeCenterHosting.com, if you're interested.

www.TFBHosting.biz i can give you our lite plan which is $2.15 a month and comes with 5GB space, and 20GB bandwith. You also get unlimted features like: add-ons domains, sub domains, mysql DB, email accounts, etc. plus 99.9% uptime, fast servers, and friendly staff.

also, ill have a designer make you a template free of charge. only thing is i dont offer domains, but i do refer my customers to www.goddaddy.com

Let me know if your intrested by E-Mailing me at Romes@TFBHosting.biz

hope to hear from you.

my server comes with lots of oscommerce programs, and my designer could possibly make a template for u

let me know if ur intrested.

Gold Rush Web Hosting can offer you:

$4.99/Mo Shared Economy Web Hosting Plan

DNS Management Center
5 GB Space
250 GB Transfer
500 Email Accounts - Webmail
10 MySQL Databases
Plus two free osCommerce packages:
- Zen Cart
- osCommerce

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Hello vinyong,
At Volt Networks, we have a hosting package that will suit what you are looking for.
We've been around for over a year now so we offer reliability. You can also search the forums for a few reviews on our services.

WATTS HOSTING PACKAGE
1,000 MB (1 GB) Space
10,000 (10 GB) Bandwidth
OLD PRICE:$3.00 per month OR $30.00 per year (save 2 months)
SPECIAL PRICING (25% discount): $2.25 per month or $22.50 per year (save 2 months)

Standard Hosting Features

cPanel 11
Free Fantastico (has several osCommerce shopping cart)
RV Site Builder (easily design templates with out previous web design experience)

Unlimited Features (Domains, FTP, MySQL, etc)
PHP 4 and 5 support
Free Technical Support
99.9% uptime guarantee
30 day money-back guarantee (so it's a no risk try for one month)

To redeem the 25% limited-time discount, please use the promo code INDEPENDENCE when checking out.

If you would like a trial account, I can set one up for you.
Visit our site: http://voltnetworks.com

I'm pretty confused. So you still need both the hosting and the template editing? How extensive should that editing be? You need one from scratch?

do u have msn? dont worry no confuse.
I will explaint everything.... hosting i still need, but most importance is site
domain is ready :D

Back