• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

agent smith

Hi,

Im looking for a host of the following:

Disk space: 5gb or unlimited.
Dand width: Fairly high
Must contain mySQL to be able to run/import my invison power board forum.

I currently have got a offer for £5 for two years (10$). Thats without a domin and unlimited EVERYTHING.

Just seeing if anybody could intrest me.

I have my own domain.

Thank you.

OP, No reliable hosting business can offer you 5Gb of space for 40 cents per month.

They dont offer 24/7 support. Thats what put me off so as per my first post just wondering if anybody can offer me anything similar.

Do you SINCERELY think someone will offer you 5gb space and 24/7 support for 40 cents per month?

Let's do some quick math here. Cheapest cpanel dedi box with 80gb drive = 90$/mo.
Say each client gets 5gb, this box could handle 16 accounts (80/5=16)
So if we divide 90$ by 16 accounts, we get 5.62$/month. (Thats what 5gb of space costs).

Does it seem logical for you to offer something worth 5$ for 40 cents? AND on top of that make ZERO profit and be expected to offer 24/7 support?

You need to increase your budget :)
Or reduce your expectations

Be carefull going after those offers that give you everything for nothing.

Remember you get what you pay for.
If it sounds to good to be true. Most times it is not true.

Just some words of advice is all.

Every single person who replied here is a host. And we're telling you you can't get what you want for 40 cents per month :)

No problem. Good luck with your host search. But don't be disappointed in the long run. As tumble said, you get what you pay for.

Smith,

There alot a lot of people out there to take your money from you.

"Good" host will always look out for customers already on board.
Yet to show they "care" they might be willing to help those that might have been steered in the wrong direction. Pretty much what i see in the post in your thread.

Good Luck with finding and keeping the hosting you get for 40cents a month.
If you want to upgrade to a better more firm type hosting solution just drop me a PM and be willing to spend 3.99 USD per month.

Hi Agent Smith,

I will try to explain this to you as best I can my friend.
There is no such thing as Unlimited Space or Unlimited Bandwidth. There are limits on web servers, no matter how big a box they are.
As mentioned already, no Reliable service will give you what you want for the price you are offering. It's just not logical.
24/7 Support is just a bonus with most hosting providers and has nothing to do with the pricing.
Many hosts here offer great services and do not provide 24/7 support. But you are 99+% guaranteed that your website is online each morning when you wake and each night when you log off.

I hope you can understand that the guys who posted above are just trying to help you understand these issues to better serve you as a potential client and to guide you down the right path and away from the scammers who offer such rediculous plans like Unlimited Space and Bandwidth.

Best of luck,
Dan

Advice taken. I thank all of you for your concerns and help. To avoid me buying this host i kindly reuqest some hosting plans.
Thank you.
My budget is £2.50 a month ($5)

Advice taken. I thank all of you for your concerns and help. To avoid me buying this host i kindly reuqest some hosting plans.
Thank you.
My budget is £2.50 a month ($5)

Hi Agent Smith,

For $5 per month, I can offer you the following Custom Plan:

1 GB of Disc Space
8 GB of Data Transfer
cPanel
Fantastico De Lux
RVSiteBuilder
5 of Each Feature
Daily Backups
Support via Tickets, E-mail, MSN and Telephone <--24/7

If interested, e-mail sales @ deisehost.com

Our site: http://www.deisehost.com

Regards,
Dan

Hey,

It's nice to see you've upgraded your budget. DigitalWorldHost.com can offer you a customized package as part of our Your Ideal Plan promotion. We have been online for approx. 1.5 years and our uptime and some reviews can be found at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html.

Customized Plan:
4500 MB Space [+ 500 MB Free Upgrade]
46,080 MB Bandwidth
7 Hosted Domains
100 FTP, Email Accounts
100 mySQL Databases
100 SubDomains and Parked Domains
cPanel and Fantastico Deluxe
BUY NOW for only $4.85 USD/month

If you are interested please contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com for an order link. You can visit www.digitalworldhost.com for more company information. Also feel free to contact us with any questions.

Best regards,

Tang

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back