• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host for MyBB Hosting Script

So how much mail do you allow php to send per hour ?

Currently there is no limit on it, if I start having problems with abuse I will have to change that, but I will let you know if that is the case and/or set exceptions on your account as long as it is all legit traffic. I looked it up on PHP.net, php mail does make use of the system's mailserver (postfix in this case), so there is some degree of configuration potential there if I need to make a custom arrangement for you.

My own site script uses php mail too, though to date it has not gotten any real hammering I haven't had an issue with it.

I agree with C9WS though. There's no need for a reseller or a VPS for a multi-forum host, you're just running an otherwise ordinary set of MyBB forum files with a script that makes it possible to run multiple parallel copies from the same fileset.

Any shared host can put that up if they support all of MyBB's features.

Last edited:
if I start having problems with abuse I will have to change that

We have ours set to notify us if a domain exceeds a few hundred messages per minute, so we can investigate legitimacy.
Oh, by the way, Seraphim: Aeon FTW. :p

Last edited:
I have just what you need.

Go to <<snipped>> and post in the "Custom Plans" board. Your request will get a response as soon as possible.

I can offer you the following:

Mid-Level
5GB Disk Space
50GB Bandwidth
Unlimited features
Directadmin w/ Softaculous
30 day money-back guarantee
$6.95/month

Order Here

I would recommend starting on a shared plan to gain traffic and eventually income. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via the support center: http://x-ind.com/billing/

I can Help!

We've recently starting the web hosting service you need.

Check it out here: http://raginghippie.com

1 GB Disk space
1 GB Bandwidth
15 FTP Accounts
15 E-Mail Accounts
15 E-Mail Lists
15 Databases
15 Sub Domains
15 Parked Domains
15 Addon Domains

10 Posts/Sign Up
40 Posts/Month