• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host for MyBB Hosting Script

Fufy

Hello.
I want to start free forum hosting service.
The forum is MyBB, and the script use 1 copy for all forum hosted.
The only requirements I ask is: unlimited outgoing email for: user topic subscriptions, activation emails for registrations etc; htaccess, wildcard dns.
I want an affordable hosting to see my site everytime up, without the message "account suspended" without notice me the infraction before.

You'll suggest me the other requirements for the project and the best plan (shared, vps...).

I'll choose best hosting -> best price -> comprehensive staff.

I prefer to do first month for free/30 days money back.

Thank you!
Sorry for language errors.

Code:
The MyBB Multiforums Mod Requires:

PHP 4 or 5
1 MySQL or MySQLi database
.htaccess with mod_rewrite enabled
Wildcard DNS enabled for your account / domain

Mybb Requirements: http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Requirements

Last edited:
Hello.
I want to start free forum hosting service.
The forum is MyBB, and the script use 1 copy for all forum hosted.

Hello,

Are you looking to host your forum or your customers forums as well?

Do you have any server location preference?

Do you have a budget in mind?

Jack

I'm looking to host all the service.
Preference is Europe (germany) but if the server is good is not important.
I do not want to specify a budget for now.

I'm looking to host all the service.
Preference is Europe (germany) but if the server is good is not important.
I do not want to specify a budget for now.

OK your going to need either a reseller account or a VPS. It looks more likely that you will need a VPS.

Good luck with your search.

Jack

This people suggest me a good shared hosting... http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2227181

It looked to me that the person who was recommending shared hosting was trying to promote himself.

Shared hosting is always going to be limited. For a start most shared hosts limit emails by the hour (100-500 per hour usually). A shared host will also limit MySQL connections and database size. It's also more than likely that most shared hosts will not allow such scripts on their servers as it could affect others on the server.

Jack

Well, seeing this is requests I am going to post a offer for a VPS that you may wish to think about.

Disk Space: 80 GB
Bandwidth: 2000 GB
RAM: 512 MB
Swap: 1024 MB
IP'S: 4
Order: http://clients.gretzkyhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=66
$10 / a month

You will be able to set it up exactly how you need too, or you can always ask us and we will help you out in which ever way we can.

I'd like to offer VePortal/OpenVZ powered DDOS protected vps .
VPS-1:
Processor: 1ghz
Ram: 512mb(guaranteed)
Space: 20gb (raid protected)
Bandwidth: 1000gb
2 ip addresses
Price: $6 per month or $66 for 1 year(12th month is free)
Or VPS-2:
Processor: 1.5ghz
Ram: 1gb(guaranteed)
Space: 50gb (raid protected)
Bandwidth: 1000gb
2 ip addresses
Price: $9 per month or $99 for 1 year(12th month is free)

Initial Setup is already done for you .
Best Regards

Hello
Serverpoint.com can offer you:
* 350GBs of web space
* RAID protected web space
* 3,500GBs of data transfer
* 350 reliable email addresses
* Anti-spam/virus protected email
* SSH, FTP, SFTP and SCP access
* CGI, PHP and MySQL
* Up to 5 domains/web sites!
http://www.serverpoint.com/english/web-hosting.phtml

Starting at
$6.97/mo
Please feel free to contact me if you have any question

I think you need a VPS.Especially for those outgoing mail and topic subscriptions.Most shared hosts will suspend you in a few days if you use too much mail service.Consider the VPS options people offered you .Not shared or reseller ones

I think you need a VPS.Especially for those outgoing mail and topic subscriptions.Most shared hosts will suspend you in a few days if you use too much mail service.Consider the VPS options people offered you .Not shared or reseller ones

I agree with you.

Well, seeing this is requests I am going to post a offer for a VPS that you may wish to think about.

Disk Space: 80 GB
Bandwidth: 2000 GB
RAM: 512 MB
Swap: 1024 MB
IP'S: 4
Order: http://clients.gretzkyhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=66
$10 / a month

You will be able to set it up exactly how you need too, or you can always ask us and we will help you out in which ever way we can.

Snat's VPS seems too good if you are gonna run such a service.

Hi,
We can offer you following fully managed VPS that will be perfect for you mybb multi hosting script. Our technical team will also fully configure your VPS for the script.

15 GB VPS Disk Space
300 GB Bandwidth
192 MB Guaranteed Ram
1024 MB Burstable Ram
3 VPS IP addresses
Full “root” or “administrator” Access
100 MBPS Port Speed
Free VPS hardening, security and management services
VPS special control panel for easy VPS management
Equal Share CPU,Quad Core VPS Nodes,Fast RAID10 Storage,atleast 12GB registered Ram
Host unlimited domains
Free moving assitance and data transfer for VPS moves
Free daily backups via large R1Soft ECDP NAS appliances
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
4 Hours hardware replacement guarantee
100 percent network uptime and power uptime guarantee

Only for $29.95/month

Plan URL : http://www.beemhost.com/vps/linuxvps.html

SeraphimLabs can do it.

For something like this I'd recommend starting with one of the smaller plans to start with, you can upgrade later on to the larger ones as your service grows in popularity and traffic.

SeraphimLabs Starter Plan
1 Subdomain/Domain Parking
1 MySQL Database
10 e-mail addresses
15GB/month bandwidth
1500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl

Starting at: $2/month

If I am not mistaken, for the most part the traffic on a MyBB forum is produced by the PHP mail function anyway, it doesn't actually hammer on the system's mailserver.

I'd be glad to have you as a client, especially since my own support board is using MyBB and I am familiar with their requirements and capabilities.

SeraphimLabs can do it.

For something like this I'd recommend starting with one of the smaller plans to start with, you can upgrade later on to the larger ones as your service grows in popularity and traffic.

SeraphimLabs Starter Plan
1 Subdomain/Domain Parking
1 MySQL Database
10 e-mail addresses
15GB/month bandwidth
1500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl

Starting at: $2/month

If I am not mistaken, for the most part the traffic on a MyBB forum is produced by the PHP mail function anyway, it doesn't actually hammer on the system's mailserver.

I'd be glad to have you as a client, especially since my own support board is using MyBB and I am familiar with their requirements and capabilities.

So how much mail do you allow php to send per hour ?

Hi,

You don't actually need a reseller or a VPS. These guys obviously didn't read your original post very carefully - those multi-forum scripts all run off a single PHP installation and therefore any old shared account would be fine! Whoever you go with, don't overpay for these ridiculous 80GB VPS plans.

That being said, C9WS would certainly take you on as a client. We're a very small host, and we like it that way. We've been in business for a few years now, and we really value individual 'face time' with our clients.

We host primarily web developers, students, etcetera - but our staff itself is made up of a few programmers, so we're knowledgeable on the sort of things you may need help with while using MyBB.

C9WS prides itself on the fact that you can pick up the phone and talk to a real person in the US for anything from the weather to help with your PHP programming. You really don't find that anywhere else, and we're sad about that.

Anyway, for the actual offer? Our Platinum Plan (300MB Diskspace, 3GB Transfer) would probably be a good starting point - we'll give it to you completely free for the first month, and you can see how it suits you. (You can always call us during that time to change your plan, and we still won't charge you for the first month. After that, I'll cut you a 30% discount, which would make the above plan $16 a year. Our plans are here - give it a try and see what your space and bandwidth needs are from use, rather than guessing. There's no sense in paying for what you won't use, right?

Send me a PM if you're interested. Or if you just want advice about competing offers. Even if you don't go with C9WS, we don't want to see you (or anyone else) ripped off.

Have a great day!

Edit:
Ich habe vorhin bemerkt:
Europe (germany)
Obwohl C9WS in den USA ist, sprechen und verstehen wir fließendes Deutsch. Ich bin Ammi, aber ich wohnte für 6 Jahre in Österreich. Wenn Deutsch für Sie einfacher ist...kein problem! (Sie können uns klar bei Skype anrufen, wenn Sie telefon-ünterstutzung auf Deutsch möchten.)

Last edited:
Back