• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host a weblog?

kuusou

I know there are a lot of free weblogservices out there on the net and believe me, I tried the biggest of them (blogger etc.). Recently I've found my spot in a blogcommunity named skynetblogs.be. Oh yes, I have a very personal blog there and of course things had to interfere. Skynetblogs organised a contest in which people could point out the best blog, the blog with the best design and the best new blog. I ended up being the winner of the best designed weblog. Problem is that I had to explain my parents why, where and how I won a Palm Zire 72. So they sort of figured out about my way to personal blog. *sigh* Now I don't feel about going back to a free service. I've seen enough ads for the rest of my life. So, I'm looking for someone who's willing to offer me a little bit space for my weblog, the only thing that might bother some people is that it is a dutch blog. I know this causes trouble in finding a good webhost (most of them won't accept non-english sites). That's why I place this... thing here.

// What will I need?
- 10-20 MB
- 1 GIG of bandwith
- PHP and Mysql (I will be using WordPress)
- A host that allows me to make a dutch (only dutch) site
- FTP
- subdomain

// Information
- My current blog is located here
- If I may belief the skynetblogs counter I got about 10 000 hits in seven months. Not that that's a big deal, but that means that I have an audience. ;)

So, if anybody knows a free host or is willing to host me, feel free to reply here or to pm me. Thankies! :D

is dudehost.net good ?
i heard alot of them .. most of them told me they are good enough .

Back