• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hey

Keagle

NLC
NLC
Hey there guys. I'm hoping to be accepted into this community and get to know you all! I'm quite good with photoshop, and i am just starting to learn CSS. I am working on an internet radio project for the moment, so it is testing my skills. Anyway, lets get to know you all!

Thank you for the replys! As i am relitivaly new to this forum, i do not know exactly where to post things. Could someone tell me where i post reviews and the like?

Hi and welcome to FWS!

What type of review do you have in mind? If it's a review of a free host, simply post it in Free hosting discussions. If it's a review of a free service, post it in Free Services. And so on.

Thank you! :) It's a review of a paid host, but im not sure which forum it would go in. Paid Hosting discussions?

Yes, that's correct. When posting a review you need to post your own url, we don't allow anonymous reviews of web hosts.

YOU WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED!!!! *evil laugh* muahahahaha.......j/k.....Welcome to the community. Hopefully we will be able to help you, and i hope you return the favor to those who need help too. :D enjoy your stay here. :D

Back