• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

Hey, I'm at college now

MN-Carl

MN-Carl
NLC
Hello,

I'm not sure what i'm going to be doing... I've even talked to my parents about going to USA and doing 2 extra high school years then going onto college then uni from there... staying the USA.

That would be cool :cool:

I'm still not sure though ... I'm hopefully going to do:

Business Management ( some form of )
Mathmatics
Physics
Geography
Pysical Education

Thats all i'm planning to do... keep my options open
:)

syd

NLC
NLC
Originally posted by lotsofissues

Thats what you do in community college. :rolleyes:
Some of us live within distance of a university :rolleyes: Laugh all you want but we aren't the ones starting out with huge loan debts. I've paid off 2 years of a 4 year degree so far and I don't start till next year. Have fun working for 2 years just to pay for something that you probably could have avoided

Archbob

Level 8 Chinese Guy
NLC
Thats okay, I'm only taking a $2500 loan and I have people footing my bill, plus I think I will be able to pay for myself after a while.

lotsofissues

I'm going to get a semester of college done while in high school. Taking classes over the summer. Parents pay for the rest. :D