• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hey, I'm at college now

Hello,

I'm not sure what i'm going to be doing... I've even talked to my parents about going to USA and doing 2 extra high school years then going onto college then uni from there... staying the USA.

That would be cool :cool:

I'm still not sure though ... I'm hopefully going to do:

Business Management ( some form of )
Mathmatics
Physics
Geography
Pysical Education

Thats all i'm planning to do... keep my options open
:)

Originally posted by lotsofissues

Thats what you do in community college. :rolleyes:

Some of us live within distance of a university :rolleyes: Laugh all you want but we aren't the ones starting out with huge loan debts. I've paid off 2 years of a 4 year degree so far and I don't start till next year. Have fun working for 2 years just to pay for something that you probably could have avoided

Thats okay, I'm only taking a $2500 loan and I have people footing my bill, plus I think I will be able to pay for myself after a while.

I'm going to get a semester of college done while in high school. Taking classes over the summer. Parents pay for the rest. :D

Back