• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Help] With my site

Ok i will start on some hairstyles... i used to always draw them :D thanks
im also adding a forum to the site.. but im scared nobody will go to it

If you don't want to start out with a forum, you could start with a NVNCB Chat/Tag Board first & then have a forum once once your site was more established.

If you are starting a forum, start small will just a few topics/subtopics.
The way to generate interactivity is for you to post something interesting and/or have a friend post too & you'll start to see others post :classic2:

Ahah, the classic everything/nothing site.

Try focusing your time/effort on one particular feature of your website, every other website on the internet has a forum, flash/java games, quizzes, chat/shoutboxes and horoscopes.

Make your site different, make it worth my while visiting (which I have still yet to do)

Maybe just a little more info would be awesome. I am somewhat confused about what it is all about and why I should sign up?

When you are updating your information, perhaps you'd like to wrap it all into some sort of "club theme"--i.e. signing up would entitle the person to be a member of "the club" with access to all the goodies on your site :classic2:

I think anhedonia was saying that aki's comment was lame. So actually he is defending you.

I think it's lame when guys assume a, 'Oh, that's okay..for a girl' attitude.

Incidentally, I'm a girl.

LockerGirl said:
you didnt have to be mean
ofcorse not, i meant well. but yes you must see ppl's face when you talk to know if he means well or not. a line of text doesn't show if you are happy or sad.

Merry Christmas

aki said:
" Incidentally, I'm a girl." So what? you are understanding better than a guy and you have more rights than a guy ? give me a break.
Uhh no, I don't think that's how she meant it, and I don't see you could even interpret it that way.

Like, who is even talking about rights here? guh.

LockerGirl said:
Hey guys i was wondering if you guys could mention a few things you like to see when you visit sites. I recently created a member site, which im still working on. It currently has a PM system, a personal diary, quizzes, and chart music. what else can i add?
please post below what you would like on there, if you were visiting.
thanks.
those sorts of sites already exist .. everywhere... not much use in that.

what's good in a website? oh, let me think: content. (and when i say content, i mean something interesting)

Yes, and these sites everywhere (well most of them) get hits. It may have the same theme of heaps of other sites, but the content is unique, therefore the site is and people will want to visit it.

[sarcasm]FWS forums may as well just close down now, there are so many other free webspace forums out there.[/sarcasm]

Back