• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help!!! What Do I Buy

Ok I'll buy counter strike, where should I order it from cause I have to get it online...
it is funny you should mention me having a car, tomorrow we are going to look at a car that a friend is giving us a deal on, if we like it we are buying it :)

Let me re-phrase the question...
If you had $100 and had to spend it right now at this very moment what would you buy? Don't reply unless you answer

To make it short, I ordered something a 2 weeks ago and it didn't work and my mom said you have to order it today cause there will be no money in the bank tomorrow.
What is T&A?

Originally posted by guitarnerd
Ok I'll buy counter strike, where should I order it from cause I have to get it online...
it is funny you should mention me having a car, tomorrow we are going to look at a car that a friend is giving us a deal on, if we like it we are buying it :)

Amazon.com?
Erm..do a search..I'm very busy at the moment trying to download CS v1.4(the new update)

First off, if I wanted that, I wouldn't have to pay for it! Second reccomend something or don't reply THANK YOU

I pay for hosting, I have paid for hosting ever since I registered my first domain. As a matter of fact I just got an account with myacen.

Oh. Then buy for me? :p

Why not buy like something good. Try looking at compusa.com Something you need. Webcam? New mouse? New KeyboarD? :cool2: :confused2

I could buy a 1.4ghz athlon and upgrade from my 950mhz but I really have no need for it. Should I even consider buying a video card for $100? Mine currently doesn't support open GL

Back