• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help!!! What Do I Buy

guitarnerd

Microsoft owns all
NLC
I just got lucky and I got $100 but I really have no idea what to buy but I should buy it soon. Like today! So tell me what can I buy!
Please note: I don't have any open PCI slots, my computer is pretty good, and I have no need to upgrade it. What is something real cool for $100?

Just trust me, it is a long story that is too confusing to type. It is in the bank right now and tommorrow probably before I wake up it will be gone. NO IT IS NOT FROM ANYTHING ILLEGAL, and no the bank did not accidently deposit money in my account. So make some suggestions already.

withdraw the cash from the bank and then it wont be gone tommorrow and save it until you see something you want

I don't know, to tell you the truth it has been several years where I have bought anything besides guitar or computer parts, I haven't wasted money in what seems like forever. I have always been responsible and saved up for things. So I want to waste it before I start saving again.

Originally posted by is0lized
get a gift certificate with it, then spend it later :D
Not a bad Idea, but I still want suggestions, what is something that is just really cool? Even if it is a computer part, what would you buy if you had to buy something right now and you had $100

buy something everyone wants with the money, then sell it on ebay and such, and get something new if you get a gift cert-

I want to buy something physical, not a piece of paper that says I can spend $100. So just give me some suggestions!

Buy Counter-Strike.

Buy some nice accessories for your car(if you have one).

Buy air conditioning.

Buy groceries

Back