• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help!! - Any Good Free Hosts With Unlimited Bandwidth & At Least 100mb Webspace??

Somebody else posted this earlier, but I'll say it again: THERES NO SUCH THING AS UNLIMITED TRANSFER! Not on a paid host! Not on a free host! Not on anything we can produce with today's technology!!
Why not? Because eventually, youll use up all the transfer the server can handle!!! You can say: 9999999GB of transfer, but not unlimited, because it's PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!

Now that I'm done with my rant...lets get back on topic, shall we?

Hi again guys!!

I first came across 'WebHost4U' through http://www.clickherefree.net. 'ClickHereFree' happened to show it as a featured/recommended web host at the time, hence the reason why I hadn't shown FULL skepticism.

I DID partly doubt their offer at the time, but considering that 'ClickHereFree' usually ONLY mention legitimate & well-researched free/low-cost web-hosts (or so I thought), there WAS still a part of me that kinda' believed/accepted what they were offering at the time (I didn't sign up though!) ...

By the way, don't make such a big deal ... SOME people probably DID completely fall for it, but SO what!?!? Remember guys, this IS the internet ... the place where ANYTHING & LITERALLY EVERYTHING CAN be FREE!! Yes, there are a lot of outrageous offers out there online, & yeah a lot of them ARE FAKE, but there are also a lot of too-good-to-be-true type offers out there that ARE genuine! Don't treat EVERYTHING with skepticism ... try and be a little open-minded! You never know until you find out for yourselves ...

OK, anyway, so 'WebHost4U' IS a scam? OK, well lets forget about 'WebHost4U' then ... now ... on ALL of YOUR online travels, what is the BEST FREE web host ANY of you've come across that offers features close to 'WebHost4U'?? What's the closest you've seen to 'Webhost4U' (only list GENUINE web hosts)? ...

Theres a little button under your post that says "EDIT"..use it.

And there is NO free host with features like Webhost4u said it had because such things cost MONEY and you have to be able to make money. Would you just walk down the street giving 1000 dollars (average cost) to anybody who asks? With nothing in return? thaught so.

... Forget about 'Webhost4U' ... I just want to know the BEST FREE webhosts that come the closest to what i'm after??!? What are the best/most features i'm likely to get for free (i'm looking for something very close to Brinkster's FREE web hosting but with Frontpage extensions, CGI-BIN (i'm not sure if Brinkster's giving CGI-BIN?), more webspace & more allowable daily data transfer ... is there such thing??)? ...

[.. Oh yeah, & by the way ... NO I don't think that someone's gonna' do thing's for COMPLETELY FREE without benefitting themselves in some way (I wouldn't anyway!), but someone somewhere must have found some way of providing FREE web hosting so that both parties benefit/win 'big' ... i'm hoping anyway ...]

HAH, i cant even sign up there, gives me an error and tells me to contact someone some reference number I
So i contact that someone, and he tells me to use a different browser, so i start cracking up I use Internet Explorer 6.0, was it designed for opera or what? HAHAHAHAH!

Originally posted by snoopdog
HAH, i cant even sign up there, gives me an error and tells me to contact someone some reference number I
So i contact that someone, and he tells me to use a different browser, so i start cracking up I use Internet Explorer 6.0, was it designed for opera or what? HAHAHAHAH!

Something wrong with your computer most likely... you probably don't maintain it properly.

Back