• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help!! - Any Good Free Hosts With Unlimited Bandwidth & At Least 100mb Webspace??

Cellery

Hi Everyone!!

I need a good, reliable web host with ALL the following features:

- Unlimited Bandwidth?
- No Ads Whatsover?
- At Least 100MB Webspace?
- CGI-BIN?
- ASP Support?
- Frontpage Extensions?

Can anyone help? Surely someone must know of a few?

with all that i dont think so, i think you should either drop your requirments, or allow ads.

ROTFLMAO

1. YOU ARE ASKING FOR TOO MUCH

2. NO ADS, how do hosts get any $$

3. UNLIMITED BANDWDITH DOESN'T NOT EXIST, BANDWDITH COSTS $$

Ha! Don't we all wish? :rolleyes:

And I've never seen a connection speed of "unlimited." You certainly must mean data transfer. And even so, unlimited doesn't exist. There are only two infinite things: the universe and human stupidity, according to Einstein. :)

Absolutly No banner ads
10 Megabytes of disk space
Unlimited bandwidth
Unlimited technical support
FTP account access for uploads
Web-pop3 email with your account
Full cgi-bin permissions
Perl,ASP,PHP support
marhost.com
no frontpage extensions, just use ftp!
ftp is SOOO much easier to come by, and frontpage is terribkle

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Ha! Don't we all wish? :rolleyes:

And I've never seen a connection speed of "unlimited." You certainly must mean data transfer. And even so, unlimited doesn't exist. There are only two infinite things: the universe and human stupidity, according to Einstein. :)
and even then they are debating if the universe is unlimited, but the human stoopidity, stopiditey, stoopitidy, stupity, stupidity being unlimited is true. :p

Originally posted by roly
MARHOST.COM SUCKS
and we all know that.

Last edited:
Well, you obviously did not get the response you were looking for. Please realize that the bandwidth sucked by a site with 100 MB + of files can not be paid for by banners or pop ups. Now, you asking for a host with NO ads. People do not like to shell out money for nothing in return. Please reconsider what you need.

Hi Again Everyone!!

Yes, I understand that nobody in their right mind would be likely to offer all these features for completely FREE unless there was something in it for them! However, I recently came across the site

http//webhost4u.sinfree.net/

Their site doesn't seem to be working right now (their server appears to be down), but I happened to get this info. from a 'cached' version of their website in the google search engine:

===========================
Price: FREE!
No ads!
700MB Disk Space
Free Hosting
Unlimited Bandwidth
own CGI-BIN
A domain-wide popmail account:
anyname@yourdomain.com or
anyname@yourname.sinfree.net
Unlimited FTP access
MySQL
FrontPage
Microsoft ISS
ASP
Counter
CGI-mail
and more!
============================

The thing is, they do in fact have a 'small' catch - having to sign up with advertisers or something like that, but NO ads are displayed on your webpage whatsoever (no popups either!). Unfortunately their page isn't working right now, so I can't sign up with them!! I have to admit though, it does sound a bit too good to be true!!

The thing is, I was wondering if there may be someplace else that offers a similar or better service with the majority of the features as 'Webhost4u' (50+mb webspace would do me fine!) ....

go to dictionary.com and read "scam"
then go to www.sinfree.net, and read the box in the top left, he was running a host that offers 700MB of space per user, of a 40MB free account, again go to dictionary.com and read "scam"

what manonthemoon means, celery, is that webhost4u is FAKE! They just make you sign up with the advertisers, they make money, they give you NOTHING!! Such a host as you wanted will not, and CANNOT exist. I am just giving you a word of advice I learned when coming here: Whenever you see a host, click the "search" button in this message board, and search for the name of the host and read about it. Chances are... theres some BAD catch.

i am sure most people would have got what i meant, and i think marhost is owned by the same guy, and once you sign up it says to go to sponsers. I wouldnt do it, as i am pretty sure that it is a scam. It lost way too much money when it wasn't a scam, now he is trying to get it back.

Originally posted by Cellery
Hi Again Everyone!!

Yes, I understand that nobody in their right mind would be likely to offer all these features for completely FREE unless there was something in it for them! However, I recently came across the site

http//webhost4u.sinfree.net/

Their site doesn't seem to be working right now (their server appears to be down), but I happened to get this info. from a 'cached' version of their website in the google search engine:

===========================
Price: FREE!
No ads!
700MB Disk Space
Free Hosting
Unlimited Bandwidth
own CGI-BIN
A domain-wide popmail account:
anyname@yourdomain.com or
anyname@yourname.sinfree.net
Unlimited FTP access
MySQL
FrontPage
Microsoft ISS
ASP
Counter
CGI-mail
and more!
============================

The thing is, they do in fact have a 'small' catch - having to sign up with advertisers or something like that, but NO ads are displayed on your webpage whatsoever (no popups either!). Unfortunately their page isn't working right now, so I can't sign up with them!! I have to admit though, it does sound a bit too good to be true!!

The thing is, I was wondering if there may be someplace else that offers a similar or better service with the majority of the features as 'Webhost4u' (50+mb webspace would do me fine!) ....

That was one of the biggest scams on the internet... pathetic... and you actually believe it.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

That was one of the biggest scams on the internet... pathetic... and you actually believe it.
Hey Gian a far few people beleived it, but I didnt. as soon as i saw the site i went to www.sinfree.net, and realised it was a scam instantly.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I noticed it instantly... and can't even start to believe that a few people fell for it.
well they did, and the url to prove that it is a scam is www.fateback.com, and look at the box in the top left corner.

EDIT
isn't it amazing how quickly we get off topic, we are good at that.

Last edited:
::ashamed smiley:: I fell for it at first, but it was before I came here, so its justified. Now Im smart and know about hosts!

why do people still ask for rediculous specs for a free host?
hell even alot of paid host charge more for unlimited transfer!
yet people want huge disk space & unlimited transfer on a reliable no-ads server? what the hell? people are far too greedy.
beggers cannot be choosers.
ya'll should just quit bitching and take what's given to you.
:mad:

~James

Back