• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Heil Hitler!

jmiller said:
Supposedly '420' is the criminal code for marijuana or something along those lines.
I am probably way off though.
That's a myth. It's even at snopes, but I'm too lazy to find it. Robert, by criminal code, he means the code cops use to denote something. I've heard so many pot smokers say that's what it is. It's not. It's just another excuse to smoke weed, but it got around so fast that people believe it. It turns out it seems to have started with these kids in California going out to smoke pot at 4:20, every day, and now it's become a cult number in pot circles.

shizzle said:
That's a myth. It's even at snopes, but I'm too lazy to find it. Robert, by criminal code, he means the code cops use to denote something. I've heard so many pot smokers say that's what it is. It's not. It's just another excuse to smoke weed, but it got around so fast that people believe it. It turns out it seems to have started with these kids in California going out to smoke pot at 4:20, every day, and now it's become a cult number in pot circles.

It doesn't matter HOW it was started.. I can tell you it's an official and national day in the U.S. lol.

What's weird was I remembered it was 4-20... at 4:20 lol

shizzle said:
Yeah, I assumed it was a myth, in fact I knew it was.

Wojtek said:
You keep track of that?

May 28, 2002 was the night of my prom. That was the last tim i did it. Why you ask? Because that's when I became an adult and needed to start taking responsilibites for my actions -- and I couldn't allow some mary jane to ---- up my life.

Blank Verse said:
heh heh, the fire alarm went off shortly after 4:20 on 4-20 here in my residence...wonder why? :p

Happened to a friend once. He was behind some sort of tenis club thing, and the alarm went off...he stumbled out quickly. :D

Back