• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hefter Prision Sentences for Drug Offenders (US)

Yeah. I figure he has been like that. :D

You do know that it isn't Christmas, and it can't be Christmas in July, as it is in late August :rolleyes:

I learned my politics from actaully living in the US, and experiencing the results(rewards or consquences of them). Plus, I debate with many people, who are older and wiser than many people on this message board(no offense guys, but these guys are really smart, and you have to stay on your toes in a debate with them). I could ask the same of you? There are multiple ways to learn about politics, economics, and all that other mind boggling crap. There is no one better way. What works for one doesn't work for the other.

AS for you being uncorruptable, I seriously doubt that. You may not be like Bill Clinton and Jesse Jackson, but I am sure they weren't like they were back then. Until you have been in power, you will not know the effects of it on you.

Answer this question, and honestly. Have you ever lied to save your own skin? Have you ever devised a scheme and implemented it to make yourself look better? Have you ever held back something important that someone else needed to know? If you have done any of that(I know you have done the first one. WE all have) then you are corruptable. Being human equals being corruptable. Only one human wasn't, but that gets into a religious debate, which is not what I wish to get into at the moment.

I know that, I just needed the right smiley, but that was the only one that I felt suited that post. :jump:

Originally posted by Owen
I learned my politics from actaully living in the US, and experiencing the results(rewards or consquences of them). Plus, I debate with many people, who are older and wiser than many people on this message board(no offense guys, but these guys are really smart, and you have to stay on your toes in a debate with them). I could ask the same of you? There are multiple ways to learn about politics, economics, and all that other mind boggling crap. There is no one better way. What works for one doesn't work for the other.

AS for you being uncorruptable, I seriously doubt that. You may not be like Bill Clinton and Jesse Jackson, but I am sure they weren't like they were back then. Until you have been in power, you will not know the effects of it on you.

Answer this question, and honestly. Have you ever lied to save your own skin? Have you ever devised a scheme and implemented it to make yourself look better? Have you ever held back something important that someone else needed to know? If you have done any of that(I know you have done the first one. WE all have) then you are corruptable. Being human equals being corruptable. Only one human wasn't, but that gets into a religious debate, which is not what I wish to get into at the moment.

Alright fine. You can think that if you want, but I will not have any dirty secret about bribery, or anything in that matter. I am not going to abuse my office. I never have lied to save myself, yes I have tried to make a scheme to improve my image but I don't intend to launder money, have disgusting sex scandals or obstruct justice. I am weak atheist/strong agnostic for future references.

Its good to think that, but you have to have been in power and avoided corruption before you can claim that it won't happen. I myself am a really good person morally, but I know if I get power, there is a good chance I may do some questionable things.

Besides, it would be hard to pass up $100,000 for a vote on sometihng you really don't care about, or not sure of what to vote for. It will be hard to not do that special favor for someone in order to keep your position.

Back