• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Headphones

Reminds me of that Seinfeld, where Jerry wants to return his Sports Jacket (the one with the stupid crest). The sales lady asks him if their is a reason he wishes to return the jacket, and he says "Yes, I would like to return this jacket out of spite". "I don't think you can return an item because of spite. I'll talk to my manager" "Is there a problem sir?" "Yes, I would like to return this jacket out of spite." "I'm sorry sir, we don't allow returns for spite". "Well, fine then, I don't like it." "Well...you already said spite..." and so on...

I guess spending $460 on headphones to be used with my <$100 discman is pretty stupid, not to mention buying them out of "spite" :).

Also, I think my ears are pretty crappy anyways. It would be like buying a Plasma TV to watch the shopping channel...or some sort of witty metaphor like that.

how 'bout you give me the money for my crappy iRiver branded Sennheiser mx300's headphones.. (in-ear) with its crappy bass-enhancement-that-distorts-everything -that-is-higher-than-low-volume function

I have found the actual CD player has an impact on the quality of sound you get, especially in terms of bass. My trusty Sony headphones sound absolutely awesome in my trusty Sony CD walkman, but if I put them in my trusty Sony CDRW drive, sound quality is pretty crap. Same reswult with putting them in my cheapo but trusty Sanyo stereo.

I feel like I haven't plugged enough brands, so I'll send a shout out to:

Panasonic
Pioneer
NEC
Microsoft
LG
Pepsi
KFC
Insert any multi-national brand here...

If you wanna spend the money go with Sony stuff. Most of their stuff is quality made and is trustworthy.

Back