• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Have you ever "sneaked" a pet?

My 40-pound smedium dog got noticed fairly quickly at the last apartment. Right after we adopted her she freaked when we left her alone for about an hour (I think she was previously abused) and tore up the blinds facing the parking lot trying to get to us. She also chewed up the door handle going outside. Maintenance took notice, went up to the window to check it out, saw the dog, checked with management. No pet deposit paid on our apartment so the next day a $400 bill was taped to the front door.

DavidsAwesome: Really? a 25lb limit on dogs by the CITY?? That's crazy. Nearly every dog you see being walked here is a 40-50lb Pit Bull Terrier. PLENTY of people here have the larger look-a-like American Bulldog. And nearly as many have Labs, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Retrievers, Malamutes, etc.

i have sneaked a pet pretty much every apartment i have lived in for the last 9 years. i just tell them i dont have pets, and when i move in, i bring them. never had them question it. but if you are living in a place that doesnt allow them at all, that could pose a problem.

Back