• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Harry Potter 7.....then??

We all should know that magic is nothing more but non sense. Especially that kind of magic anyways.

I have read most of the books and seen to my knowledge, all of the movies. There is NOTHING wrong with none of it.

If you don't want them to read the stuff. Simple. Spend time with them doing something else, and then bingo. You are good to go.

I know plenty of kids who read and watch the movies, and they are just fine.

I know a few in fact, who went from not reading at all or not to well, to reading amazingly well from those books.

I agree, that the series needs to end soon, just for the simple fact, that after a while, it does become boring.

That was the impression i got from it all, she does say that she kills off two major characters, also i think you're right, any more books would get boring, although shed probably still sell, so it would at least be economically viable, I would however suspect that JKR does not have monetary concerns ( i dont know if it was her, or just straight sales, but the money made from book 6 was equivalent to 1,900 pounds per word written. ( i find that hard to believe but still )) and will therefore not write beyond book 7 ( which is the logical end point to the book.

He has to die in this book, otherwise another authour might try and continue it, but change it enough so that it isn't going against copyright, so instead of harry potter they might call him Barry Clotter. Lol.

But anyway i reckon J.K.Rowling will kill him off if it is the lst book, if she doesn't it leaves it open, sometimes that good for suspense, but only if she wants another book. By closing it she will do better because that would be IT.

Just my 2 cents. (as they say) lol. And nope, i havn't read a book in 2 years. :p

Back