• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Happy Friday the 13th

Today was really frustrating for me.

My network card decided to stop working, and I had to resort to using another network card from one of my older PCs. This was my first time doing something like this, since normally my father is responsible for fixing the computer. But since he's out at work and I can't wait, I decided to have a try after giving him a call. The hardest part was trying to screw the thing that tightens the network card, it's really difficult to screw.

Hopefully, nothing else will happen.

*$&%&$&$

Woke up this AM late for work. Had to rush to take a shower, get dressed, eat, make lunch.. then get my car and my A/C broke. ARGH!

Today was really frustrating for me.

My network card decided to stop working, and I had to resort to using another network card from one of my older PCs. This was my first time doing something like this, since normally my father is responsible for fixing the computer. But since he's out at work and I can't wait, I decided to have a try after giving him a call. The hardest part was trying to screw the thing that tightens the network card, it's really difficult to screw.

Hopefully, nothing else will happen.

There are a lot of things in your future that will be difficult to screw.

I woke up at 9:45 instead of 7:45. Oops. Tomorrow I have a shift starting at 9:30AM, so hopefully the same won't happen, considering the store will get a $500 fine from the mall if I don't open on time.

"Your paycheck, Ben? What paycheck?"

Last edited:
Looks like it's gonna' be one of those days ... stay home if you can, or maybe go to the bar ..lol

poor loongar ..it seems Peo is deleting all his posts today :lol:

I thought for sure nothing would happen. I am on my last day of a break until my new job starts tomorrow, the only plans I had were a haircut.

So I wake up, and have a sore throat and realize I am getting sick.

/crap

Me too. Although I'd say, more lucky things happened to me than unlucky. I feel overjoyed today.

Okay, let's brace for the one in September now.

It's been a lazy day for me today, being on the compy and downloading Ubuntu Ultimate 1.4 for a while whilist playing Final Fantasy VII, good lazy times of summer.

Rita's on the corner of Ashford Dunwoody Rd and Johnson Ferry (Cambridge Square Kroger lot) is giving away free regular "Italian Ice". It's okay.
They were doing that not too long ago too, weren't they? As an opening day gig or something?

I got paid today. Additionally, I found one of my favourite drinks ever, which is impossible to find for some reason - Vault Red Blitz. Today is a good day.

They were doing that not too long ago too, weren't they? As an opening day gig or something?

That was the whole thing today, "Grand Opening". I guess they opened twice, hah.

Not so bad:
I went to Crunchy ... Curry Honda today to get new wiper blades, and they were out ...
Then, as I was picking tomatoes and green beans out of my dad's vegetable garden (he's off to New Orleans ...), I was attacked by a herd of mosquitoes living underneath the leaves.

Last edited:
Back