• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Happiness

Happiness is just a bunch of dopamine flooding your brain. - Ben The Atlanta Alcoholic

I feel like Gandhi right now.

Heeyyy Gandhi !!!

I want 3 wishes biatch! :evilb:

Happiness is where the dopamine levels are just right, and you have a cat that is NOT misbehaving on your lap.

Heeyyy Gandhi !!!

I want 3 wishes biatch! :evilb:

Happiness is where the dopamine levels are just right, and you have a cat that is NOT misbehaving on your lap.

Wassup whitegirl.

You get your three wishes with one catch.

Yeah.

I think love changes things, 3 months ago I woulda said just bang -----es.
But when you actually find someone that floats your boat in the rightway, you change.

Or maybe I am just getting older and actually wanna settle down, have someone I can spoil and watch smile, I dunno.

I think that theres this comfort thing, relationships are work and when you get comfortable you stop trying, in result neither of you feel loved

Love seems to be finding perfectness in a imperfect person.
Which results in love, because thats just amazing to find perfectness in a world that it does not exist in.

Happiness can't be found when you seek it yourself, but when you give it to others it will find its way back to you.

We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it. - George Bernard Shaw

Back