• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hand (cell, mobile, cellular) phone for you?

Cell phones for you?

• Yes

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Budget aspect (No)

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bruce
Dude, are you kidding? Is there more than one high school in my area?

I live in Maine... the answer to the previous question, along with the one you asked, are both no.

I looked into their prepaid packages recnetly as well... they aren't looking much better...

-Audiovox CDM-100pp + accessories = $60 + $15 setup

-100 minutes = $35
*expires after 30 days

Now what the ---- is up with that?!

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2:
Geez, that really is tough. Where I live I have several providers. In fact I have TELUS, Bell, and Rogers AT&T all within a block from each other. Not to mention a few small providers I can't remember right now.
So its no trouble finding what you want. :eek:

Originally posted by Daniel
Over here, I got Bell, Telus, Rogers, Fido, and some other ones.
Ah yes, forgot Fido. In a mall downtown here there's Bell and Rogers, a block away there's fido and another rogers, then a block from that there's TELUS.

Originally posted by Miller
Ah yes, forgot Fido. In a mall downtown here there's Bell and Rogers, a block away there's fido and another rogers, then a block from that there's TELUS.

Wow some competition. :D

Well, that's true.

If me and all my friends survived school without mobiles... I'm sure all the kids of today can as well.

Mobile phones are definately a want rather than a need.

Originally posted by Toefur
Well, that's true.

If me and all my friends survived school without mobiles... I'm sure all the kids of today can as well.

I survived without one until grade 11. :rolleyes:

I got one in grade 11, my mom wouldn't buy me one either so I bought my own. :biggrin2:

Actually, my little brother, gotta a cell phone and he's only 12.

Originally posted by Toefur
Well, that's true.

Yes. IN S'pore if u dun hav one, u're an outcast.

And your point is?

*starts old man voice* You know, when I was your age, we didn't have cell phones...or we did but they were bulky and cost a lot...just like they do now.

And your point is?

*starts old man voice* You know, when I was your age, we didn't have cell phones...or we did but they were bulky and cost a lot...just like they do now.
Yeah, the first one.

I got one in grade 11, my mom wouldn't buy me one either so I bought my own. :biggrin2:

Actually, my little brother, gotta a cell phone and he's only 12.
oh boy 12 is a little too old. All my classmates have one.

Originally posted by trenzterra
oh boy 12 is a little too old. All my classmates have one.
Geez, kids nowadays. When I was 12 I could care less about talking on the phone, I was more concerned about my valuable Magic cards. :eek:

Hell, I've gone 19 years without even thinking about cell phones. I don't want one cause of all those damned ringing tones. That makes me dislike them. Why does someone have to know they have a call by having a bunch of keytones play out "The Entertainer"?

Yeah, trenz... wtf are 10 year old's doing with mobile phones? What in hell do you use it for? :confused:

hell , i just dropped my phone in bath! no phone for me

*moms voice* oh for god sake, everythign you touch brakes dun it, fu!k's sake your not getting another one. wait til grandpa heres about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back