• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gta IV

if it cost that much, i will wait, but, i cant see it being more than $60 USD since even Halo 3 was only $56. maybe i will trade in some games i dont play anymore to get credit towards the price so i pay less. i really want it. :( also, if the running thing is true, that is sweet. i hate when you run out of breath, especially when chasing a hooker to shoot. :lol:

Probably $60; I only said $80 because I basically used the same price as UK - of course it's going to be cheaper cause us brits get ripped the ---- off with everything.

RRP here is £50 ($100).

No console is amazing in my eyes.
the only thing i care about are the games. it's only hardware, which we could all get ourselves if we wanted to (& looked hard enough).
i'm not saying it's crap, but it's not worth the price tag.
again, it all comes down to graphics. take official launches of new consoles, the console itself doesn't make the sale it's the games. like if FF was released as the promo game, they would have certainly sold out, but they never they released stupid games.

gaming as we know it is going down, take a look at the games they make more often, racing games. only because young kids / early teens will buy them.

like a classic example, a few people i know will buy a PS3, just to play GTA4 for the graphics, this is what is downgrading gaming as we know it. & not necessarily you, just general people leaving negative feedback.

You just continue contradicting yourself. If you define next gen as having a new wave of great games then the Wii should be the only one that is not a "next gen" system, according to your logic. The library of "great" games for it is extremely week, even compared to the less than satisfactory libraries Sony and Microsoft are touting.

Sounds to me like you have not been around for a while. Younger kids who have only seen maybe one generation play out constantly rant on and on about how "gaming is going down". Well, if you've been around long enough to know how things play out you would see that it's just how the cycle goes. You get lots of crappy games and gems here and there. By the end of the generation there's a whole list of amazing games.

Everyone always wants to harp on "OMG SNES has great game after great game, it should go back to like it was!!!!111!!!111oneone". :rolleyes: SNES has mounds of ----ty games, it's just that all you can remember is the good ones because it was so long ago.

we should just go back to atari with some good ol' pong. then people will see how great the new systems are. :D damn, i just made myself old. who else here is old enough to have owned an atari, better yet, who here is old enough to have even owned a NES, not SNES, just the original NES?

I owned an Atari .... but no NES.

All my friends had an NES, though. So it's not like I've never played it ....

we should just go back to atari with some good ol' pong. then people will see how great the new systems are. :D damn, i just made myself old. who else here is old enough to have owned an atari, better yet, who here is old enough to have even owned a NES, not SNES, just the original NES?

I'm not that old, but me. I've got all my old consoles, i was having this talk one day with a friend, we where talking about the Dreamcast :D shame my cables broke, i felt like having a go from all the years neglect it's had.

Shaq-Fu ftw

Actually, that game was pretty cheesy. I used to kill Mortal Kombat 2, Mortal Kombat 3, and Street Fighter 2, though.

"STATUS

Posted: 24/04/2008"

Wooo hopefully it cheekily comes on monday :p, payed it in my friends was great and much improved the drivings a tad harder to control which is great and more accurate

"STATUS

Posted: 24/04/2008"

Wooo hopefully it cheekily comes on monday :p, payed it in my friends was great and much improved the drivings a tad harder to control which is great and more accurate

What :(

Mine was Packing, now it's back to processing.

--

Talking of old games consoles, how about the Gameboy? Man, that was awesome.

I've managed to get Pokemon on my phone and am playing through Red. Damn, so addictive.

Colin i called up when i seen that - "It does that between packaging & posting due to us not being allowed to dispatch it until x time x date or we will get a fine from the makers"

@ mct. A PC version has not been announced yet.
@ Mentok. Ye, I haven't run out of breath so far.

Few spoilers are attached. Not story line related.

Attachments

• GTAIV-Spoilers.txt
    739 bytes · Views: 12
I wouldn't hold your breath for a PC version. It will probably be at LEAST a year until that comes out.

Back