• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gta IV

IT'S SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!! :cry2

I've got it put a side for friday:(

that sucks. i went to the store, and there was like 6 left, so, i got one. it is pretty sweet.

can you only play two player if you are playing with someone else online and not connected to the same xbox?

The map doesn't seem as big as San Andreas, however there is no wasted space like San Andreas.

i am a little pissed that it says co-op and multiplayer, but, i have to do that with someone online on a different xbox. i wanted to be able to play it with my wife, but, i am not about to go get a second big screen, second game, and a second xbox just to do that.

It wasn't split screen in San Andreas, you were both on the screen at the same time and you couldn't wander that far away from the other player.

It wasn't split screen in San Andreas, you were both on the screen at the same time and you couldn't wander that far away from the other player.

that is totally fine. better than only being 1 player. is there no mode like that in gta 4 though?

also, anyone know of a money cheat yet?

OK, well i take back some of what i said earlier, im starting to enjoy it a littel more now.

The controller still is annoying the hell out of me, but thats my fault for buying a 360 lol.

The driving is a pain in the ---, but theres some real nice physics when you crash. I especially like flying out the windscreen in high speed impacts :D

The graphics are well.. ok, im a littel dissapointed tho. I must say tho, it does look quiet nice some times, i gues it depends on the place, and the light at the time. The water is rather nice tho.

Dont like the fact you cant interact with the pedestrians either, tho i didnt try too much yet, but you cant communicate with them like you could in San Andreas.

Watching TV is nice, tho my mate has it on PS3 and they get to watch it at full screen, where we only get 2 viewes on xbox.

I have 1 HUGE problem tho, often you cant get away from the cops on foot. He can be meters away, and just draw his gun and say freeze, and you give up. THATS NOT GTA. I want to be abel to wreak mayhem on the city and take out anyone who comes my way, with the only way out, death or escape.
Tommy Vacetti didnt give up like a pussy, Toni Cipriani didnt quit like a sicilian b##h, Carl Johnson didnt take crap from no cops, so i dont know why Mr Nicko here has to give up the second a cop so much looks at him! :(

I have 1 HUGE problem tho, often you cant get away from the cops on foot. He can be meters away, and just draw his gun and say freeze, and you give up. THATS NOT GTA. I want to be abel to wreak mayhem on the city and take out anyone who comes my way, with the only way out, death or escape.
Tommy Vacetti didnt give up like a pussy, Toni Cipriani didnt quit like a sicilian b##h, Carl Johnson didnt take crap from no cops, so i dont know why Mr Nicko here has to give up the second a cop so much looks at him! :(

? If a cop tells you to give it up you initally comply but at any point you can break away and run, they do start to shoot though.

just press A and start to run man, you dont have to give up. it can me death or escape. i managed to avoid 3 stars all on foot and no spray shop just last night.

There is an achievement on 360 for outrunning the coppers on 5 stars (no pay'n'spray) I got it earlier today.

that would be sweet
i will have to try that later. not using any cheats either? do you have to be on foot, or in a car?

Back