• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GsmUltra.com now for sale!

I am sorry for this.. seems it is not lloyds TSB's fault.

VISA Electron cards aren't accepted in many places as they are 'new'. So it's taking a while for businesses to accept them.

I just need to find an online transfer company which accepts VISA Electron..... :s

GOOD NEWS!!! NOCHEX ACCEPT VISA ELECTRON!

Looks like we're gonna be doing business 7trax! :D I just have to wait until my PIN comes through.

Dunno about this registered on 30th December 2003 and it's a hosting co.

Empty folders on the site and 'I am part of their admin team, so i get it free. This is how i can give it to you as a part of what you are bidding for for life.'

What company and are they stable plus are you there for life?

The company are http://www.h0sting.org and they are very stable and reliable. I just got my cheque book through today from my bank. It seems I am receiving things bit by bit.

I ALSO NOW REALISE WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO USE MY CARD WITH PAYPAL READ BELOW!

Upon now trying to add my card to nochex it says 'insufficient funds' which now means I can use it with paypal as it also gives an error after trying to connect to my bank.

This may now take quite a while.... I need to pay funds into my account using my paying in slip, enter my card on paypal, take a look at my statement and then confirm my account. Once this is done all will be ready :D

Sorry about this, I didn't realise it would take so long to set up lol.

Last edited:
LOL! I don't believe this. As soon as you said about that h0sting.org's reseller is being terminated in 3 days.

So, the new offer is the same but on a plesk server which I own in a data centre in London Uk. It is on a 10mb/s line and 99.5% uptime since January 1st.

I am now ready to make the transaction via paypal.

Please sign up to http://www.registerfly.com so I can transfer the domain to you at no charge.

I will then set you up with an account on a plesk server with 3gb webspace and 20gb bandwidth - unlimited features.

You should then change your dns to ns1.webclone.net and ns2.webclone.net.

7TRAX, Please state whether you wish to purchase the domain + hosting from me or not as I am currently reserving it for you.

If you do not want it I will put an auction up on ebay.

Thanks.

Originally posted by BioniX
7TRAX, Please state whether you wish to purchase the domain + hosting from me or not as I am currently reserving it for you.

If you do not want it I will put an auction up on ebay.

Thanks.

I would still be willing to purchase the domain+hosting for 54.80 pounds if you could give me a 2 week extension so i can wait for my next paycheck because last saturday night i got in trouble with the five o. so, if you would allow it, I can pay you 64.80 pounds on february 23, 2003, 10 pounds added on for the delya on my part. thanks

Okay, thanks alot for replying, and thank you for the extra £10 you're very generous.

I would be more than happy to make that deal.

I shall now cancel the money request i sent you through paypal or edit it.

Are there any other offers for this domain?
Looks like 7TRAX isn't buying as he didn't stick to his date.

I want a good sale and must be above £50!

Back