• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GsmUltra.com now for sale!

BioniX

Start bid at £10!

You can pay me through http://www.fastpay.co.uk

Exchange details over PM or email if interested.

Hosting company for 2 years very popular in it's last year!

I now no longer have a use for it so it's up for sale.

I am only selling due to me needing more time for exam revision!

This is a bargain! Start bidding!!!

Domain Expires October this year.

am i bidding on just the ownership of the domain? or am i bidding on the domain and ownership of whatever reseller/server package you have? if the latter is correct, can you please tell me where the account is from.

£20
$36.48

£0 :D

I am part of their admin team, so i get it free. This is how i can give it to you as a part of what you are bidding for for life.

Surely now it can go above £20?

Okay I'll leave the topic open until bidding ends.

Bids will end 30th January - This gives me time to get the bank account sorted out and fastpay to give me my confirmation for trading.

Please note: you must have a credit card, bank account or debit card to pay using fastpay. They accept Solo and Switch aswell as all major credit cards. You must sign up for an account at www.fastpay.co.uk to trade with me.

Currently 7TRAX is on the top of my list for trade :D

this may be my final offer unless you decide not to accept it.

54.80 pounds ($100), right now, the auction ends if you accept.

I am not sure what to do yet lol. Already after a short period of time you have shown alot of interest.

I have had the domain valued at £30 EST. This is excluding hosting.

I am more than willing to accept your offer, I am just waiting for my bank account to be set up and we will be away unless of course I get a higher bid meanwhile :D

I will get back to you tomorrow on the latest as Lloyds TSB are supposed to be calling me with the details of my account.

Thank You For Your Interest and Good Luck!

I would be more than happy to end the bid NOW, and send you an email of the latest details tomorrow if you accept £70 Sterling as a gauranteed win.

Last edited:
Originally posted by BioniX
I would be more than happy to end the bid NOW, and send you an email of the latest details tomorrow if you accept £70 Sterling as a gauranteed win.

Now, would £70 Sterling be the same as united kingdom pounds?

I am not sure what to do yet lol. Already after a short period of time you have shown alot of interest.

I have had the domain valued at £30 EST. This is excluding hosting.

I am more than willing to accept your offer, I am just waiting for my bank account to be set up and we will be away unless of course I get a higher bid meanwhile :D

I will get back to you tomorrow on the latest as Lloyds TSB are supposed to be calling me with the details of my account.

Thank You For Your Interest and Good Luck!

Dude, he is trying to buy out the bid, can I just suggest you say the auction is over.

Ok now payable via paypal!!!

If you want to purchase now 7trax I will be more than willing to accept an offer!

DONE

This bid is now closed. I need to wait for an email back from my credit card company.... could take until thursday i'm afraid.

I need to transfer funds to my paypal account. Please email me webmaster[at]7trax.com with the account/domain specifics. I will reply to you with my paypal account and what ever else I think to say.

Don't transfer funds yet. I need to make sure my credit card is liable for use with paypal.

I need to transfer money from my checking account to my paypal account.

I recently got an email back from lloyds TSB stating that it is not possible for me to use my card with PayPal. :(

This would mean me having to move to Natwest....

I am very dissapointed in this, and I am sure you are too. It is because my card doesn't carry the solo, switch, visa or any logos that are accepted by PayPal.

I therefore am waiting to set up a natwest account. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Back