• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Great host with really cheap price of only $15/year, BUT....

Sounds like one of those "too good to be true" hosts, I wouldn't do it. I read the TOS and they don't specify a limitation in there either. They may be a new company that doesn't have an established track record and is looking fo business. Good luck.

EDIT: One thing I found, the domain name would be http://cp.domainame.com something I noticed.

Last edited:
hcarlson3 is right....

it's too good to be true...u'll most likely end up with more problems than you'll ever want.

might want to move on...

Hi

cp.domainname.com is the url to your control panel.

We decided to make it 15 per year.

We want to provide a good webhosting for tight budget webmasters.

We have had no problems so far.

Hello NineKD,

I am glad that you want to be a good webhost. Can I ask you something? How many people have you hosted already since you first started this hosting plan?

Search and ye shall find, something like that. I think all unlimited hosts should be nocked off the face of the earth. Its a very bad business practice, very very bad. Here is what happens when you consume to much bandwidth and or processor utilization...

HIGH RESOURCE USER POLICY
Resources are defined as bandwidth and/or processor utilization. We do not place limits on your site's bandwidth. However, you should also know that no system in the world has unlimited resources, and we expect you to act responsibly when consuming resources on our system. If you consume unnecessary and excessive resources on our system we may suspend your access at any time without prior notice to correct the situation.

At least they say in the FAQ that nothing is unlimited... I just think it would be good to say what would be satifactory usage. Like if my site uses 10 gigs of bandwidth/transfer, would that be too much? It would be nice to know limits that are acceptable without question, and what you mean buy buying extra bandwidth at 4.00 a gig... starting at the end of your 'unlimited' bandwidth? What is the cutoff?

The point is it is wrong to advertise unlimited when really it isnt. I have a few sites that would thrive at such an ISP, but in reality it does not exist. At least not yet anyways. The only way that they get away with this is how they back themselves up in there terms and conditions. This is a SCAM without exception, and its feeding on webmasters that dont have a lot of cash flow.

Originally posted by bigperm
At least they say in the FAQ that nothing is unlimited... I just think it would be good to say what would be satifactory usage. Like if my site uses 10 gigs of bandwidth/transfer, would that be too much? It would be nice to know limits that are acceptable without question, and what you mean buy buying extra bandwidth at 4.00 a gig... starting at the end of your 'unlimited' bandwidth? What is the cutoff?

Yes, bandwidth is really expensive.
I haven't really decide on a cutoff yet (Maybe around 25 gigs per month).

Originally posted by evilhaze
The point is it is wrong to advertise unlimited when really it isnt. I have a few sites that would thrive at such an ISP, but in reality it does not exist. At least not yet anyways. The only way that they get away with this is how they back themselves up in there terms and conditions. This is a SCAM without exception, and its feeding on webmasters that dont have a lot of cash flow.

No, we do not intend to feed off the webmasters that don't have a lot of cash flow. We've all came up with a good plan (2 months of thinking) before we started this hosting service.

Your a Donhost Reseller right?

How can you give unlimited bandwidth if your account has a 50gb bandwidth limit? and then they charge around £10 per gigabyte isnt it?

Why do people keep advertising unlimited diskspace and bandwidth? it's a plain lie and shows the host to be dishonest. If you want to be generous with your webspace tell them you will give them 1GB or something dont lie to them. Put a limit of 15GB bandwidth any site using more really should be on its own server.

Thank you for your advice Technics
I will do that.

I'm going to buy more reseller plans from them as I get more customers.

I'm also very flexible.
I will even colocate several servers if I need to.

In summer, we're going to colocate a server to efreeservers or dialtoneinternet for azn.as free webhosting service.

I will spend as much as I need to make my business successful.

unlimited bandwidth is something that is simply speaking a lie. If that was true, you would have been hosting yahoo and every top web site in the world !

I dont see any difference at all. Still looks like a scam to me, donhost reseller or not. Unlimited does not exist, and therefore you should not advertise such service if you are unable to provide them.

Back