• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google's Christmas Gift

Usually you must make 100 dollars worth of ad revenue from your ads each month, to get sent a check or else you will not get one and the money will proceed to the next month. However, each new year they allow you to get your money anyways even if it's under the 100 dollar amt.

Google is known to send Christmas gifts to considerable spenders on their AdWords marketing program. Typically people receive items from their store. It appears that the more money you spend with them each month, the nicer the gift - although this is just speculation and I'm not going to assume that I might know how their present system works.

ROFL, LMFAO.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, store@googlestore.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Yeah yeah, I'm getting my g00gle check soon. :p

Originally posted by allarcade.com
are you talking about the christmas card from google? many people got them, but not me:(

I got something better. A 100 bucks check!!! Woohoo!!!

That'd be Novembers, you can hold it over if you ask them tilll the 10th of the month so they can't send out till then :)

Back