1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Google Plus invite :D

Discussion in 'Free Services' started by giangbs, Jul 1, 2011.

1. EXBInt2010

EXBInt2010 Member

I'll be waiting Google to open the social site to the public. Drop your email over here and Google will inform you when the site is ready to the public.

hm... I suppose Google+ has exceeded the invitation capacity?

2. deanhills

deanhills Member

I tried this link last night and it was effortless. I now have an ID for Google Plus. Or I think so anyway.
    :)

3. Dynash

Dynash It gets better. NLC

If you do, its a temp account. Anyone can register for a temp trial account, but its with limited features and time bomb effect. Only invitations get full unlimited access.

4. deanhills

deanhills Member

OK, I got it. I've got a temp trial account. Thanks for letting me know as otherwise I'd have been none the wiser.

5. Decker

Decker Officially Old! NLC

Yep got a response :)

But

BUGGER!

Registered for the updates though.

6. jaini001

jaini001 New Member

g+ inviti

cn i have the invitation pls....... :)

7. Matt8

Matt8 All? No, ALL! NLC

Keep trying that same link, mine just worked.

8. deanhills

deanhills Member

I'm amazed how viral the invites have become. Someone even started up a .com to centralize all the invitations .... go figure!

http://googleplusinvites.com/

I guess this would make a nice Avatar :)
    [​IMG]
    Source: PopHerald - quite a good read on how viral the invites have become.

PS: Is there a trick how I get to upload an image? This is my first attempt using the image tool and image tags. I used a .jpg photo. Could it be the hyphen in the Google pic name it that created the problem?
    :confused4

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  9. Dynash

Dynash It gets better. NLC

Meh, that site is doing it for money, not really helping anyone, check the URL: paywithatweet.com referral.

10. giangbs

giangbs Active Member

Glad to hear that :D I've added you to my circles :D Have a good time with Google + :p

Dan it, they want to make money from a free service :-s I've deteled a lot of spam link like this on my blog too :O

11. Zombie

Zombie You're not safe. NLC NLC

I got an invite but 100% ---- google up their ----ing ---.

18+ only.
    Doesn't count if your 17

12. giangbs

giangbs Active Member

Google+ seems open invite system again, hurry up guys :D

13. stuffradio

stuffradio Super Moderator#1 Staff Member

I got invited, but it's not working for me :(

14. giangbs

giangbs Active Member

Try again in few minutes, my friends reported that they are 100% successfully :D

/If you are subscribed to my form and haven't received any email yet, please report here with your 4 first letter of your email so I could send invitation again :p

15. Peo

Peo Administrator Staff Member Admin

giangbs, my first 4 letters in email are peos

16. giangbs

giangbs Active Member

I've sent another invitation to peos*******@gmail subscribed at 7/2/2011 18:31:59 :D

17. Decker

Still keep getting the 'small group' message :) is it okay if I pm you giangbs with the gmail I submitted, as mine would be a give away to post on here :)

18. giangbs

giangbs Active Member

Sure, It's totally OK, the reason I've made this form is to hide people's email :D

19. Decker

Thanks - sending pm now :)

20. giangbs

giangbs Active Member

I've replied :D Check your FWS's inbox and/or your email inbox too :)

BTW, I've created a FaceBook page for Google+ User, like it if you interested, haha. Google+ User
    (I don't know this is allowed or not, if not, just tell me, I will remove it :D)