• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Adsense, sigh

darkcurves

NLC
Recently i am making way less money with Google Adsense. I was making alot and now so little. Totally unbelieveable. I get the same amount of hits and clicks but i guess Google is paying less this days. Anyone, having same problem? :cry2:

Last edited:
When i first started with AdSense, it took me a month and a half to make $100+ for my first cheque (check), and now it's been two months and i've only made half of that..

btw, you're not meant to share how much you earn, better edit it out :)

Well, darkcurves is right. In my first days of adsense for a few clicks i was getting a high amount of $$, but now i've seen double those clicks get less than half of those money. It's becoming quite sad.

Same here, I have been getting way less than what I used to earn, especially starting from july. Since then I started shifting to other Programs;BurstMedia, Clicksor and

<<< Moderator edited this message. No referral links allowed. /Peo >>>

well, my money has been increasing with google adsense.. the first few months, i earned less, and then it began to increase. last month i got my highest amount..

CAWUnited.com said:
well, my money has been increasing with google adsense.. the first few months, i earned less, and then it began to increase. last month i got my highest amount..

Good for you.

I agree with kaliboy2g, the keywords and metatags do alter which ad's you get.

Time to tweak them DC ;)

Hey IgotDreams, that is my website ;) http://www.adesdesign.net

About the network for clicking each others ads I think is not a good idea, these people are smarter than that, they can detect the cheat clicks easily. At the end you will end up loosing all the money at your account.

Last edited:
Thats the dumbest idea ever. You might as well go rob a bank, becase thats the same thing. You are ripping google out of money by cheating.

IgotDreams said:
you know we can create a ring of people that can click each others ads for us?

I mean only if there are really interested in the ad, of coarse! :)

For instance I have some that are about web site design on this page here Oness.com

and some really good ads that I REALLY want people to see on this site Commercial Cleaning Orlando that can make me some good money I can find some or you that need a commercial cleaning business. :wink2:

Maybe you can email me and we can work it out. dan(a)c3studios.com

Just a thought!

You said create a ring that will click each others ads. Thats not only againt the T.o.S but should be illeagal because its ripping advertisers off

Yes that is bad. People are supposed to come to your site and view the site. They only click ads when they are interested. What you are trying to do is cheating advertisers who pay money to have ads displayed. They dont do it so that you can make money, they want people to come to their site and buy their product

Do you not have any basis business or marketing knowledge. Or even common sense?

kaliboy2g said:
Do you not have any basis business or marketing knowledge. Or even common sense?

Before you get yourself going crazyman, why don't you take a look at my posts I have made today. Today is my first day here. You have watered down my qaulity of posts actually.

You have taken my post out of context.

IgotDreams said:
Before you get yourself going crazyman, why don't you take a look at my posts I have made today. Today is my first day here. You have watered down my qaulity of posts actually.

You have taken my post out of context.

From what i see you are trying to find a way to cheat advertisers. Thats the end of it

He really doesn't get it - you earn from google for genuine visitor clicks, getting others to visit and click for reciprical clicks is well out of their T&C's

These issues are already being monitored and investigated under their ref number 11998617 if you have any questions on it refer google to this referrence number for more info.

Back