• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good redirection ?

well

lets lay off the age thing, i believe a good webmaster can be any age. Cyber, kickme.to is the best ive come across.

yes, we give frame cloaked and super cloaked redirection

frame cloaked - normal free redirection like cjb.net gives...
super cloaked - its a cloaked option that gives redirection with no frames and keeps your g4r address for that 1 page you redirect to! its very use full if you use your own domain with g4r redirection you make it look like real hosting.

Originally posted by NetRaw
yes, we give frame cloaked and super cloaked redirection

frame cloaked - normal free redirection like cjb.net gives...
super cloaked - its a cloaked option that gives redirection with no frames and keeps your g4r address for that 1 page you redirect to! its very use full if you use your own domain with g4r redirection you make it look like real hosting.
uhhh, the fact that i operate wzr.net makes that whole explanation pointless. not that it makes me better, but it's an identical service that's been around a while.

what i'm wondering is why you claim you're the first to provide real cloaked addresses when that's been around since the days of ml.org [monolith]? monolith basically coined the term "cloaked" when it comes to framing a website with a specified hostname... and your service is so young.

Last edited:
Back