• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gmail or y mail

Do you mean Yahoo with Y Mail?

I have 2 Gmail accounts, 1 Hotmail, 1 Yahoo and 28 others from my websites.

Importants of mail account

Hello All !
I have 3 Gmail account , 1 hotmail , 1 rediffmail,1 yahoo account .....
but I prefer Gmail account ..
but I think every mail account have own importants..

regards
prem

Neither. I actually prefer Outlook.com now over Gmail, and Yahoo!Mail died years ago in my eyes.

I think g mail and Hotmail (outlook) popular mail services as compared to yahoo mail. yahoo mail is difficult and still introduced old functions.

G mail always make sure that the user who wants to become a new user of G mail. Whether he is a genuine user or not. It asks the user to provide his mobile phone number in the time of making new account. But Ymail can not ask it.

I do have one or two gmail accounts, but they are not my favourite accounts. I always feel uncomfortable with anything that comes from Google, particularly the advertisements that appear on the same topics as the topics I'm posting on. So I reserve these accounts only for commercial purposes, like opening an account, etc. No Web e-mail service is really 100% secure, but Hotmail has made some changes that I like, particularly the Outlook feature it has added to all of its accounts, and it has beefed up on security too. I feel pretty nostalgic about Yahoo, as it was my first e-mail account. I have quite a few Yahoo e-mail accounts and have gone through ups and downs with Yahoo. I must say lately though the Yahoo service has been much improved.

Back