• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Give out free 3 top level domain !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry all the contributors of the fws, i think newbievn is true and he right his offer. and he gave me the domain. and i will use it from now.
thanks again to newbievn.
thanks man.

talence

Time will anwser this prolemb... if next some week domain i give out for talence go out, i accept go out here without warning by Peo!

newbievn has now confirmed the situation with aki's domain. newbievn tried to cheat a domain service and he has received a strong warning for that.

Whatever you think of this new offer, I think you should be aware of these recent problems.

maybe u have better luck than me (and some users in here). in your case, he already has the domain in 2months! in my case, he was going to reg a new free domain for me and that's the problem.

hallow contributors of fws, newbievn is right he offered me domain and i am going to start it. please believe it.

talence

tell us when the domain expires ok mate......Now it is football time here in sweden :)

Peo said:
newbievn has now confirmed the situation with aki's domain (he tried to cheat a domain service) and have received a strong warning for that.

Whatever you think of this new offer, I think you should be aware of these recent problems.
Sorry, I don't quite follow.

Did newbievn or aki try cheating a domain service? :confused4

Well some details to possibly assist the situation :rolleyes2

Domain Name:BELONG2YOU.ORG
Created On:10-Sep-2003 02:49:49 UTC
Last Updated On:23-Jun-2004 05:48:08 UTC
Expiration Date:10-Sep-2005 02:49:49 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:R52-LROR

Domain Name:WEBTEMPLATE4U.BIZ
Created by Registrar: MELBOURNE IT D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLD WIDE
Domain Registration Date:Sat Apr 24 19:45:13 GMT 2004
Domain Expiration Date:Sun Apr 23 23:59:59 GMT 2006
Domain Last Updated Date:Wed Jun 23 22:26:07 GMT 2004

flashtemplate.info - just a timeout

PENDING DELETE - never a good sign :eek2:

None of them actually appear to be valid/active - maybe a reason for the domain name status would be helpfull.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back