• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Give out free 3 top level domain !

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbievn

Hi,

I have some domain register to end 2005 or 2006 but i dont use, so i will give out for someone... If you interesting, post your request here... I will choose 3 winner and give out domain !

Domain want give out:

1) belong2you.org

2) webtemplate4u.biz

3) flashtemplate.info

If you want have all them, i can trade it.... I need host at least 200MB, 15GB, Cpanel, fast server in long time for my site, my site with vietnamemse laguage, i'm sure my site all legal, only tell about some anti hack for IPB, not hacking and have more 300 visits per day... And i can ads your logo on my site too! :biggrin2:

Last edited:
so newbievn. u sure this time it won't cancel your domains just like the other ones? or is it like 4days domain and the fifth day it will cancel lol.

Last edited:
aki said:
so newbievn. u sure this time it won't cancel your domains just like the other ones? or is it like 4days domain and the fifth day it will cancel lol.

All this domain I have registered more 3 months, but i dont use, now i give out them !

strange , u told me u can give me one before. after 4days it canceled. i think you just want to fool around with people, don't u ?

have u try his giveaway domain before?? cause I do and i want to tell my experience about newbievn. Or you don't care?

Ok i'm going to stop talking here. And i suggest you do too. If you have a problem with newbievn, that's great. It's over something that he was giving you for FREE. Do you know how ----en stupid this is? Don't answer that..

Newbievn - good luck finding hosting, and/or giving away the domains. If you had fewer images on your forum, like FWS with only a few rather then 166 on yours, you will use a lot less bandwidth.

If aki has not received a domain from a previous very similar promise by newbievn it is ok to complain in this thread to warn others.

We don't want fake offers to get posted here even if it is a free offer.

newbievn, reply or this thread gets deleted.

Okie, i know Peo. But my offer is true! And talence is the first winner... I will mail to him with all info domain. Hope him will back and give a reply at this topic!

Peo said:
If aki has not received a domain from a previous very similar promise by newbievn it is ok to complain in this thread to warn others.

We don't want fake offers to get posted here even if it is a free offer.

newbievn, reply or this thread gets deleted.
It wasn't the same type of offer

This one is giving away 3 unused domains.

The other one was just giving away the domain of your choice to whoever wanted it.

What I ment was for you to explain what happened to aki's domain.

Edit: I've moved this thread to Domain Names, since this thread has nothing to do with free hosting.

Jep Same with me , he promised me a top level domain , he sais he registred the domain.... and after that he didn't gave any responce to anything

If I understand him correctly he now claims that those domains were given to members here if they posted at his forum. When his site went down he could not give away those domains for free.

Is that correct?

in my case, he told me that he can give me a domain that I want to. So i chose one. after 4days, i got a mail from yahoo claims "there is something wrong with your domain. your cc seems to not avail......"

So i gave up after 2weeks and bought the one i like. Sure maybe you get a domain free now but beware the cops will knock on your door soon too.

*don't promise something you can handle*
---------------------------------
chao/ciao/hej/bye/hasta luego/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back