• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Get KFC to Deliver.

Come on Jonny admit it, KFC will never deliver! You'd have more chance Burger King delivering :p

KFC delivering their warm goodness...appearing at doors in chicken suits, and their cars decked out with a KFC lit up bucket.

Hey man, I'm signing.

Come on Jonny admit it, KFC will never deliver! You'd have more chance Burger King delivering :p

My friend went to Chinia and they do it there. They dont have chicken suiets though :( But they do have ugly Bikes!! So why not!! I'll sign.

They use to deliver in the US a while back but they stopped it because there wasnt enough interest i guess...would be good to see them bring it back though :)

I am currently contemplating on putting a website together where people will fill in a form and order their food. Then, we will go get their food from the local chippie and deliver it to them. I think, Jan, they had something like that in some parts of Australia before and it went well.

Its an okay idea, lol.. but do remember, delievery costs, would mean food prices will go up..

The only downfall, is health activists saying this promotes people to stay at home and eat fast food, meaning theres almost zero activity in the process (other then eating lol)...

But good luck, you never know it may work.

@Dan, they have those in my community in Canada, and yea you can make a good deal, charge gas + $2.50 or something (think thats what they do) ontop of the product they pick up is.. (they get anything and everything, such as girls who cant leave home, to a guy that is to lazy to get alcholo, mind you they gotta show id before they get it) Best of luck as well to you :).

KFC delivers in my area (North of Toronto in GTA of Ontario, Canada). Hated the damn thing, would kill a night when you had drive-thru lined up, front lined up and then a 60-piece chicken order comes over delivery.

I one time had 5 orders come in back-to-back with only 1 driver available (who was on his way back from a 30-40 minute delivery to the other side of town)..I think 3 of them were late and 2 were cancelled. It's popular enough up here, but our one store covers such a large area that it becomes really unmanageable quickly, especially dealing with the rest of the business on minimal staff (the company is too cheap to run anything more than cook, drive-thru cashier, front cashier and a taco-bell person (TB/KFC split), the manager has to do packing and expediting for front while drive-thru basically has to fend for themselves).

All of you who order delivery should be ashamed of yourselves :p

Yea..rant off..that's why I quit that job, was nice being shift manager (at only 17 :)) but the stress was just not worth it. I work at a movie theatre now..it's awesome, great environment, they staff for the rushes, and the rushes are expected at movie times and then is dead enough to get other work done.

Anyway..kinda derailed..but yea.

Back