• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

G'Day Aussies

Are ya an aussie?

• Yes

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 54.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm ok to join this thread I'm not an Australian I'm a Tasmanian.

As for Aussie Hosts. They have the best track record I have seen on the net. It is a real pity other web hosts couldn't model themselves on Aussiehosts. Not that they would be able to match the support Gary and his team offer there clients. I actually believe Gary actually doesn't sleep he is permanently at his work station helping everybody.

BTW .. Homeygwiz .. Where did you say you were from again I'm not familiar with that areas ... a small Island of the north east coast of Australia perhaps. (USA .. Under Sized Atol)

TheDoctor

Originally posted by TheDoctor
Well I'm ok to join this thread I'm not an Australian I'm a Tasmanian.

OI!! :mad:

I am Tasmanian too (expatriot now) Just cos we get left off the map a lot doesn't make us unAustralian :confused2

And how come you have Vic in your location? :confused:

Hey meow! Another one to haunt you :p

Originally posted by Jan
I am Tasmanian too (expatriot now) Just cos we get left off the map a lot doesn't make us unAustralian

Does anyone remember the Readers Digest doing this? It must have been somewhere around 1992 or 1993 I think. Their annual Desktop World Globe came out without Tasmania. It didn't go down too well with our Southern friends.

Cheers

Gary

Originally posted by Jan

Be very afraid meow :devious2:

:biggrin2:

Welcome to our two new Aussies, Peter and Ron :biggrin2:

We needed a bit more support here :p

Hey I am Aussie :)

Perth, WA.

Originally posted by Warp

Hey I am Aussie :)

Perth, WA.

What these non-Aussies don't realise is that the land mass of Australia is approximately the same as the USA but we only have a population of 20m.

We have so more room in which to breath and stretch out.

Australia may not be the richest in wealth but it is the best in everything else.

Ron...:cool2:

about aussiehosts

I am not an aussie! But I love www.aussiehosts.com! They have great service (Gary must sleep in 2 hour shifts) and plenty of room to grow plus reasonable rates. I have already recommended it to friends and will continue to do so. They have domain service too:biggrin2:

Heeeey... Man on the moon changed his name to Moonman! It worked, then.. *g*

( I Haven't been around for a while.. :D ..Uni )

And Jan.. you're a Tassy peep, too? :eek: That makes four of us! We're ( Us Mainlanders ) are going to outnumber the north-islanders, soon. *g*

Oi oi oi..

Originally posted by AussieE

And Jan.. you're a Tassy peep, too? :eek: That makes four of us! We're ( Us Mainlanders ) are going to outnumber the north-islanders, soon. *g*
Yep, but now I am one of the Tasmanians that make up the majority (well seems that way) of white Territorians :cool2:

I am an Australian + Taiwanese
NSW is a great state with Victoria coming second.

Everything Australian is great except for Pauline Hanson, Stan Zemanek and the yucky vegemite.

Hi Jan and thanks!

Plenty of activity here and plenty of Aussies too!

Good to see!!

Thinking to myself, that I will be a regular visitor :)

Cheers

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back