• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

G'Day Aussies

Are ya an aussie?

• Yes

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 54.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess she just discovered this is an old thread. :confused2 (How they could let an aussie bacome moderator is beyond me).

Originally posted by htf
What a funny thread :)
Anybody of the Aussies in here using Aussies Hosts (see ad at top of page).
Looks interesting, love to know if they are any good :)
Aha! htf found it! :eek: htf, maybe PM Aussie hosts and they might be able to answer your question :)

BTW meow, }:8) Supermoo is an an Aussie mod too :p

Aussiehosts are very good IMO. I hosted one of my subdomains with them and they have extremely good service and Gary is very good at understanding problems and attending to them promptly.

Proud to be an American!

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

:)

HGW

These guys are the best.. I've tried a couple of others and got burned badly by the last one (emuhosting in there last appearance) who have vanished with my domains etc (and had them registered the themselves, not to me!!).

I can say that I have NEVER had service like I've had from Gary. A++ rating...

Peter Nunn. :biggrin2:

Originally posted by htf
What a funny thread :)

Anybody of the Aussies in here using Aussies Hosts (see ad at top of page).

Looks interesting, love to know if they are any good :)

I have several accounts with Aussiehosts and can't speak highly enough of them. I have been using the Internet for around five years now and have never experienced such a good level of service and value for money than I have from this company.

I get the feeling that Gary who runs it actually never sleeps as he always seems to be able to answer email etc 24/7 (or perhaps he has found the secret of cloning!

And NO I do not work for them or get kickbacks, they are a seriously good hosting company.

Ron...:classic2:

Originally posted by Jan
Once a jolly swagman
Camped by a Billabong
Under the shade of a Coolabah Tree
And he sang as he watched and waited till his billy boiled
You come a walzing Matilda with me.

Waltzing Matilda Waltzing Matilda
:cool:

Would you believe a Septic Tank owns the copyright to Waltzing Matilda? Probably won it in a craps game in Briz Baine during WWII.

Ron....
:mad:

Originally posted by WriteRon

And NO I do not work for them or get kickbacks, they are a seriously good hosting company.

Ron...:classic2:

You don't? :confused: Everyone else in this thread who recommended them has this clause included in his/her contract, you might want to renegotiate your contract ;) :D

Originally posted by LastActionHero

You don't? :confused: Everyone else in this thread who recommended them has this clause included in his/her contract, you might want to renegotiate your contract ;) :D

We Aussies believe in mateship, we don't need contracts. A handshake (or in this case an email :classic2: ) is good enough!

Ron.....

At the bottom of the world but the top of the heap!!

Originally posted by meow
OMG they come creeping out of the walls. :confused2 :(
Be very afraid meow :devious2:

:biggrin2:

Welcome to our two new Aussies, Peter and Ron :biggrin2:

We needed a bit more support here :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back