• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Galaxy-Host is NOT Galaxy-Hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, whats done is done, maybe try & buy the company out & get the domain back. It is confusing, I've had my fair share of it I can tell you.

I know what your saying, I saw this guy post on FWS a couple of days back & I thought he was advertising your services or he was staff etc etc. When I clicked on the domain I though it couldn't be you.

I would love to try :p But it's not a real company.

Hey Richard, i never said that i wouldn't be upset because i totally understand your point, you feel like all of your hard work is being place in jeopardy because of another company that has a domain similar to yours. Like craig said talk to the gentleman and see if you all can pick the domain back up. If someone came along with xsishosts.com yeah it would upset me but i couldnt be to upset about it because i didnt protect my brand by regitering the domain. i would however make a announcement stating that we arent affiliated about with one another and leave it at that. Good luck to you gus in getting this figured out. :D

I only read whats within the thread, even still. Do you know the whole situation?, he may have been having finance issues etc etc, if hes willing to try & try again he has to have some degree of seriousness.

Even still, insulting people isn't on. Unless you know him dont judge him.

Insolence doesnt suit you ;).

-------- Craig Out :eek3:

Arguing the point as you did with Jan could also have been done in private. It's not a good thing to insult or try to insult or argue with a senior member (admin) of such a busy and respected site/forum in public.

Regarding the guy/gal being a clown, I would have to agree with Jan and from reading what Rich wrote only tells me that he closes and opens new services just to steal clients and their money.
Anyone who does that is a clown.

Just my 2cents, Craig you know yourself about similar domains causing probs, I agree with Richards intent for his post - to correct any possible misunderstandings (and cut the amount of PM's obviously to do with the other host), as for Jan - I learned a long time ago if such a respected member feels they have to resort to a slight emotional need to use such a description it is advisable to pay heed to it as it would not be used lightly.

Arguing the point as you did with Jan could also have been done in private. It's not a good thing to insult or try to insult or argue with a senior member (admin) of such a busy and respected site/forum in public.

Regarding the guy/gal being a clown, I would have to agree with Jan and from reading what Rich wrote only tells me that he closes and opens new services just to steal clients and their money.
Anyone who does that is a clown.

Lol, very good Dan, very good. Another one who likes to keep things in the dark. Who was I insulting?. I think you need to read the whole thread again ;).

This wasn't ready to be posted in the public domain, act professional, talk to the company first, try to resolve the issue. Was this done?, no, another host putting another down, that's all I see.

Then all the other members follow. Follow the leader, follow the crowd, cant people think for themselves.

Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Richard has updated everyone, lets lock this, its starting to turn into something it wasn't suppose to become !

Craig,

You have your views and so does everyone else. The fact of the matter is, this was a warning thread to anyone that thought it was us, this thread in no way talks about the actions we taken about this problem before or after this thread was created.

I know you have your reasons for posting what you did, and I respect them, but you do not know the whole story, so please do not post with the intent that you do. Please do not take this thread as a bash to yourself, I have the upmost respect for you, but please understand, you do not know everything that has happened.

Craig,

You have your views and so does everyone else. The fact of the matter is, this was a warning thread to anyone that thought it was us, this thread in no way talks about the actions we taken about this problem before or after this thread was created.

I know you have your reasons for posting what you did, and I respect them, but you do not know the whole story, so please do not post with the intent that you do. Please do not take this thread as a bash to yourself, I have the upmost respect for you, but please understand, you do not know everything that has happened.

Hi Richard

I don't take it as a bash at us, it has nothing to do with us. I mainly posted because of the insult which I don't agree with yet I may have gone a little overboard but it had to be said.

Anyway, even though I don't agree with the thread I guess you had your reasons Richard & as you requested, I will leave this thread alone now :).

Goodluck getting the domain back.

Maybe your right Richard but I wouldn't let that happen, if the domain was dropped then you only have yourself to blame.
I don't see that it was ever registered by Patrick.
Domain: galaxy-host.com
Cache Date: 2005-02-01
Registrar: ENOM, INC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registration Service Provided By: NameCheap.com
Visit: http://www.namecheap.com/

Domain name: galaxy-host.com

Registrant Contact:
mpfree inc.
matt sidler
Domain: galaxy-hosts.com
Cache Date: 2005-05-05
Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registrant:
Rick YacsInc

Lol, very good Dan, very good. Another one who likes to keep things in the dark. Who was I insulting?. I think you need to read the whole thread again ;).

This wasn't ready to be posted in the public domain, act professional, talk to the company first, try to resolve the issue. Was this done?, no, another host putting another down, that's all I see.

Then all the other members follow. Follow the leader, follow the crowd, cant people think for themselves.

Ridiculous.

I didn't say you insulted Jan so maybe you should read my post again before flying off the handle. As was said, you have your views, everyone else has theirs.
Relax young man.

I didn't say you insulted Jan so maybe you should read my post again before flying off the handle. As was said, you have your views, everyone else has theirs.
Relax young man.

:lol: So which small South American country will you pick to hide in before Jan gets you Craig? That's the best advice mate :evilb:

I think the thread went off on one outside Richards origional intention, and if Jan goes off on one then I would stay clear, it would be like Peo swearing - must be good reason!

Relax young man.

Sure you didn't ;). There was only one ''senior member (admin)'' who posted within this thread. I wasn't insulting her, far from it. I was expressing my own opinions which are unique, I speak my mind, not follow the crowd.

Lol Decker, Am wondering which Australian state I should visit or has Dan beat me to it!.

Such a shame. Two peas in a pod :lol:.

Last edited:
Sure you didn't ;). There was only one ''senior member (admin)'' who posted within this thread. I wasn't insulting her, far from it. I was expressing my own opinions which are unique, I speak my mind, not follow the crowd.

Ok I should have said it differently.

Lol Decker, Am wondering which Australian state I should visit or has Dan beat me to it!.

Such a shame. Two peas in a pod :lol:.

hahaha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back