• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FWS User owned?

From what I can remember, he was offering like 400GB bandwidth for $9/month.

So no wonder :p

lol, wouldn't surprised me, I spoke to him a few times, started off as an okay guy turned into not an okay guy, his servers are if I recall hosted with someone else, he just was reselling, can't fully recall however I do remeber him complaining about problems once before with security.

Seems they got though lol

Its back up, i see what you are saying its really defaced, how horrid man...i dont understand what people get out of doing stuff like this..

From what it looks like hes just exploits the site not the actual server, so wouldnt be to leet to me..just my 2 cents though..

LOL i ran his name through google, lol hes really good at using known exploits for pages, which is a waste of time of the victim has backups of his site..his hard work would be undone in a matter of minutes..

What does that have to do with having his site defaced? :S
No wonder he had exploits in his site, causing it to be defaced. :p

These kind of hackers sure have nothing to do. Can't they do something decent for once? I don't see any fun in defacing websites.

Just proves that if your servers and other stuff is not secured, you get owned! Simple as!

Back