• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FTP Clients

Blizzardconq

I want to know what people think of FTP Clients.
Could people answer some of these questions?
1. what do you think is the best free ftp client software.
2. The easiest to use??
3. The most stable
4. The most reliable.
Thanks alot guys

Back in 1995 or so, I used WS_FTP LE and since than have upgraded to the pro versions they had and I am currently using their lastest version, WS_FTP Pro 8.0

Originally posted by Blizzardconq
I want to know what people think of FTP Clients.
Could people answer some of these questions?
1. what do you think is the best free ftp client software.
2. The easiest to use??
3. The most stable
4. The most reliable.
Thanks alot guys

CuteFtp for all four. Really Cute:)

id say WS_FTP for at least 1,3, and four. and by not easy to use i mean it doesnt have a pretty interface and has more advanced features.

WS_FTP RULES!!!!

I like FTP-Commander (freeware).

If you don't include the HELP file, it will all fit on a floppy disk, and you can use it while traveling. I can always find an Internet Cafe with a floppy drive, but I can't depend on finding much more than that while traveling in some third-world countries.

Jerry

Nowadays, internet cafe doesn't have floppy drive, even if they had it, My Computer will be disabled.

the basic function of an FTP Program are all the same, to transfer files from your system to a remote server/terminal.

Back