• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free WHM Cpanel Reseller accounts... yes.. FREE, no cost, zero money...

Hello everyone! I`m new here and I cant speak english very well.... I`m sorry about that but Im just 14 years old and I wantweb sites. How can I do that??? -thanks-

There has to be a catch if there is im leaving ppnhosting and halling my --- over to get that free WHMresseller acount

Finally, Google's answer...

Decker said:
Putting ad's on other sites before acceptance is definately against the rules and I still doubt Google gave permission for FrostyJohn to be an exception.

_madman where did you come from ?? Rep disabled and providing info on it seems dodgy as your 3 out of 4 posts are in this thread.

This thread has been reported to Google for investigation, so it's a wait and see case :)

Decker,

I wrote Google and asked specifically not to receive a canned response and have a live Google person answer my letter pertaining to the "legality" of this promotion of our services. I explained about this thread and the concern about a question of site ownership, etc.

Here is the response I received verbatim and I have copy/pasted here:

"Hello John,

Thank you for your email.

You are welcome to place the AdSense code on any page in any site which
complies with our program policies. We appreciate your effort to remain in
compliance with our policies.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to
this email.

Sincerely,

Christine
The Google Team"

So, as you can see our services are 100% compliant.

To all of the others reading this thread, I apologoze for the tardiness of the response. I was awaiting the response from Google. If you have ever dealt with Google you will know they are very, very busy people and patience is required. They have ALWAYS answered and have been extremey responsible in handling my accounts.

If you are interested in an account with us, please feel free to apply in the secure knowledge that your site is in compliance with all laws, guidelines, and requirements for every program, service, and offering.

I must habd out sincere thanks to the guys that brought out this question as it made me go through the Google site VERY thouroughly and I was able to find a few other areas in which FreeWHM can become a better service!

John A
FreeWHM

To people that concerned to this offer, I have a good news. I was approved last night! :banana:

Signed in July 1st, and after 15 days of traffic reviews, Got Plan 2 with 9GB space and 90GB bandwidth. :cool2:
Now I'm still in new domain registration progress for this account and to setup the whm settings. Took few days to learn HWM panel and docs, 'coz I never been a reseller before :D Thanks to freewhm. The greatest free offer that I ever get.

Back